Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Where in the world is....

Did y'all just have "Carmen San Diego" run through your head after reading the title? No? Yes? lol 

Anyways, on to the good stuff....
Let me start off by saying how much I have missed y'all! I have been catching up on all of your lovely comments and kind words and it really does show what a wonderful bunch of friends I have. A few weeks ago I felt like I was always playing catch up and because of that I was half a--ing my way through not only my blogs but my school work and most importantly my family. I am a perfectionist so not having my camera to take quality pictures and not having enough time really made me dread putting up posts. Not because I don't like blogging but because I knew it wasn't the best quality. But guess what.....mama got her camera back! We're reunited and it feels so goooooooood!

With all of the doctors appointments and craziness that was going on Steven and I decided that we were just going to take it easy for a few weeks and spend some quality time together. It was so nice because he works so much and he finally got a few days off. We got a lot of Christmas shopping done, had thanksgiving at our house, starting working on my office/makeup room and put our Christmas decorations up. It was so nice because we able to just step back from everything and really enjoy some time together and regroup. 

So my beautiful friends I am now ahead on my homework, have my baby (camera) back, and tons of goodness to share with y'all. I mean, look,I have all of this to share with yall:


So be looking for my upcoming hauls, reviews, and swatches my loves. I have missed y'all terribly and I am so sorry for neglecting you :( I am so excited that it is finally Christmas time and I am amped up for all of the holiday posts!


post signature

12 comments:

  1. Can I get a hallelujah?!?!?! Well HALLELUJAH our dearest friend Miss Justina is BACK! OMG lmao immediately after I saw your tweet to this post, I IMMEDIATELY thought of Carmen San Diego haha!

    I'm so so happy to hear that all is well and you're ahead on homework and you had a great time relaxing and regrouping with Steven and your family!

    And I see a LOT, I seriously think that's a LOT of goodies that you OWE to share with us! I'm looking forward to it!!! WELCOME BACK sweetheart! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am so so happy to be back. You are so stinking sweet and I am so thankful for you lovely girls. That container is about 3 1/2 inches deep and it is full to the brim with items I have been getting and throwing in it to try before adding them to my collection. There's some goodies and some crap items but I can't wait to share. I also have a clarisonic dupe to share with yall

      Delete
  2. Yay!! You have SO many goodies to share with us! I'm glad you're back my friend, we've definitely miss your beautiful face around the blogging world!!

    Looking forward to all of the upcoming posts!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been eagerly waiting to get my camera back so that I could finally start putting up some posts with good pictures. I am so happy that I took a break but I am even happier to be back with y'all. I missed your beautiful face too!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your reviews and seeing comments from you again as well. However sometimes it is very necessary to step back like you did, and I completely get it. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am actually on your blog now lol so you will be seeing me in a bit. I prolly look like a stalker on everyone's blogs because I have been going through and commenting on the posts I missed. The break was very needed and I am so glad that I took it. Blogging is a hobby that I love so I didn't want to half ass it anymore. Thank you for thinking of me and reading and commenting <3

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! That's a lot of goodies! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so happy to be back :)

      Delete
  5. Glad you're back! Can't wait to see those hauls - thye are my favorite!!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to be back. Hauls are my favorites too. They will be up soon :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...