Thursday, December 5, 2013

November Favorites


I can not believe how fast Thanksgiving has come and gone but I don't care because it is finally my favorite time of year. Can I get a woot woot for Christmas? I know, I am talking about Chrsitmas during my November favorites but y'all I just can't help it! Okay I'll shut up and move on to my favorites, if not before I know it I'll be on a holly jolly tangent LOL

Burberry London Classic
I have told y'all a million times that this is my favorite perfume of all time but I have a confession...I cheated. Yes, I cheated on ol' faithful the last couple of months trying out new scents to see if I found any new scents that I loved. I did like a few of the scents but nothing stood a chance next to this baby. What I love most about this perfume is that Steven loves it even more.....I just can't keep his hands off me ;)

L'oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector
I was in a car wreck when I was 16 and my face went threw the windshield. Since then I have been so self conscious of my skin texture on my face. My whole face was cut up and I can cover the scars on the outer perimeter of my face but the little bumps cant be. I know this isn't going to be a miracle cream but I am hoping that it will help a little with the texture and reduce my pores. I don't think I have used it long enough to see a difference BUT I love the smell and how amazingly smooth it makes my skin. I caught a deal at rite aid and used a coupon so I got this bad boy for only $11.99 so I had to get it. I hope that it will work for me like it has for others.

Butter Rum Candle
This candle only comes out around the holidays so every year we stock up on the large candles to last through the year. This year...we can't find them ANYWHERE. We happened to be in Big Lots a week ago and seen 3 small ones and snatched them up. They are the only ones we can find at any of the stores and we are so sad about it. I don't know what happened.....all I know is these aren't going to last long and I have to find more. I feel like a candle crack addict haha

Lorac Pro To Go Palette
LOVE LOVE LOVE. The shadows are so buttery and I think that Lorac is quickly becoming my favorite shadow brand. The blushes in this palette are just as fabulous. 

The Balms Bahama Mama Bronzer 
This bronzer is perfect for contouring my abnormally pale face lol. 

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Y'all I have no idea why I stopped using this mascara. I decided to pick it up again when I was at the drug store and I am so glad I did. I love it.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
Ever since I first tried this concealer a month ago I have not stopped using it. It doesn't crease and it blends out beautifully. This is definitely a new favorite and going to stay in my everyday routine. 

What are your favorites? Whats your thoughts on my favorites? Let me know girls!


post signature

14 comments:

  1. These are all great favorites love! I think that's cute how you can't keep yo man off of you! These men! LOL! The Lorac Pro To Go sounds amazing! I hope to see a review for this =) Thank you for sharing this with us love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol he says he just can't help himself. The lorac pro to go is amazing. I will have swatches and a full review up on the blog in just a few hours. I think you would love the lorac shadows. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Really sorry to hear about your crash but glad you are still hear to see your blogs. I have only tried out of your favs the Mascara and the Serum. I liked and used the original youth code better. I used it for a long time and saw immediate results. I still go back to it from time to time....I tried the one you have for about 2 weeks and shelved it. If it works for you, let me know and I will send you the rest of mine. Don't want it to go to waste...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have not noticed much change but I am going to keep with it a couple more weeks so that I can give a proper review. Thank you for telling me about the original. I am gonna tell steven to get it for me as a stocking stuffer lol. I love Lorac now and the shadows are so buttery and easy to blend that I find myself comparing every shadow to loracs.

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry about the car accident, I bet that was just awful. I have heard great things about that cream, keep us updated on how well it works.

    I have the Lorac Pro palette, it's simply amazing!! I agree, they may become my new favorite shadow brand.

    Thanks for sharing your faves!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! I am using the face cream faithfully, once in the morning and in the evening, so that I can give yall a proper review. I wanted the lorac pro but they were sold out at ulta and sephora, so I grabbed the pro to go. I made steven buy me the lorac pro for christmas and I can not wait to get my hands on it. This little guy is perfect for traveling. I have a full review and swatches that is going up today.

      Delete
  4. Wow Justina you and I could share our stories as I fell through a glass window and almost severed my entire leg off when I was 18. Huge scars all over my leg. I feel your pain girl. Love that about the perfume "can't keep HiS hands off me, haha sassy. I am going to grab that fit me concealer this week end as I need a new one;) thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh girl....I am so sorry that happened to you. Even though the accident hurt when it happened and when I was healing I think that the worst part is dealing with the aftermath. The scaring on my face is the hardest to deal with so I can only imagine what you are going through with your leg. The perfume is amazing...I seriously recommend it to everyone. My mom and my sisters are hooked on it now too. I looked like a loonie going in to the store and buying perfume for myself and getting a bottle for each of them for Christmas too. Let me know what you think about the concealer.

      Delete
  5. Haha, love what you said about the perfume! That's when you know you've found a winner scent!

    So sorry about your car accident. I can't even imagine how scary that was.

    I haven't heard of most of the items on your list, but they sound great! I really want to hear more about the Youth Code Texture Protector. It sounds like it's a good product!

    I just posted my November favorites last night! I'd love for you to see my list! Thanks for sharing yours girl! :)

    Neya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have worn this perfume for years and he still on a daily bases tells me that I smell sexy and catches a feel.....everyday, literally lol. It does smell delicious. I am liking the L'Oreal youth code texture perfector so far and plan on doing a review in a few weeks after I have gotten to use it a bit longer. I am checking out your favorites now :) Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting <3

      Delete
  6. they look like great Favorites
    Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by and commenting leigh-ann :)

      Delete
  7. That Lorac palette looks SO tempting and everyone seems to love it so much!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great investment. I wanted the lorac pro palette but they were sold out at sephora and ulta so I grabbed this one and I am so glad that I did. The shadows are incredibly buttery and blend out so beautifully. I love urban decay shadows but loracs are so much better in my opinion. Luckily I got the lorac pro for christmas so I am impatiently waiting to get it lol

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...