Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LORAC Pro To Go Palette Review & Swatches


LORAC has hit the beauty world by storm and this is a storm that I am glad to be apart of. I originally wanted the LORAC PRO palette but since they were sold out at both Ulta and Sephora, I went ahead and snagged the LORAC PRO TO GO palette instead. Don't fret ladies, I forced Steven to buy me the LORAC PRO for Christmas soooo I will have that baby in my hands in a mere 15 days. Oh yeah! Even though this palette is compact and travel friendly, it should not be under estimated. 

The palette is folded up with a mirror on each side and held shut by magnets.You can unfold the whole palette when your using it or you can use one side at a time, which ever you prefer. The eye shadows are on one side and the blushes and bronzer are on the other. It does come with two small brushes but they really aren't usable in my opinion. 

There are 6 shadows in this palette, 3 matte and 3 shimmer. I think that LORAC has some of the most buttery shadows I have ever used.  The palette has the perfect colors for creating a light or dark smokey eye. 

Pearl, Chai, and Mink are the shimmer shades.
Shell, Cafe, and Black are the matte shades. 
As you can see they are all very pigmented. 

There are 2 blushes in this palette and 1 bronzer. The blushes are true to their name and very pigmented. They look so beautiful on the cheeks and blend out beautifully as well. The bronzer does not work as a all over bronzer for me but it is nice as a contour. I have only used it a few times so far but I really like it. 


Coral is a shimmer blush while both Pink and Bronze are mattes. 

The Lorac Pro To Go palette retails for $38 and I believe that it is worth every penny. Even though the palette is compact, it contains all full size shadows and blushes. This palette is perfect for traveling because you could take this with you and have your shadow, blushes, and bronzer all in one. 

Have you tried this palette yet? What are your thoughts? 

I also wanted to let y'all know that the blog might look a little whacky in the next few days because I am going to start applying all of my new designs for the background and sidebar. So bear with me while I get it all switched over. 

XoXo,

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely compact palette! I agree with you love, Lorac shadows are so DARN buttery, I can't get enough! The shadows and blushes are all absolutely gorgeous hun!!! I love everything in this palette! It's a perfect traveling palette too! So cute!! I can't wait for you to get your Pro palette!!!

    I have the Lorac Ooh La La Lace palette and the quality is just crazy gorgeous. I ordered the Pro palette on Black Friday morning and can't wait for it to get here already! Eeeek. Thank you for sharing with us lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I hadn't seen this one yet, but it's so cute and compact. Mink is such a gorgeous shade! I ordered a Pro Palette a little while ago- just before they sold out every where- and am SO excited for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a great palette for the price! Those colors are really gorgeous, I can see wearing those shades everyday! Thanks for sharing this review, this looks like a great gift for someone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would make a fantastic gift. I love that they are wearable for everyday and give me a matte and shimmer option. Thank you for commenting girl!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, I didn't think I needed this since I have the Pro palette, but it looks like I may need it! Hehe! And the price is great for all of that! I love Chai and Mink, so pretty!! Thanks for sharing this love!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha that's funny I was just about to comment and say I love chai and mink;p and I love the coral blush.

      Delete
  5. This palette looks so nice ! I like the pink blush :) its so pretty !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous blush...so is the coral. I have been playing with it a little more lately and loving it more and more.

      Delete
  6. This looks so nice! I have been really debating what my first Lorac purchase is going to be. This might be it!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was originally going to get the Lorac PRO but since they didn't have it I grabbed this one. I did end up getting the Pro palette but it's under the tree so I haven't been able to play with it yet. As much as I love this palette I would say to try the Pro palette first because the colors are amazing and so versatile. I love the blushes in this palette.....they are gorgeous!

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried this one yet, but I have the Lorac pro palette and I am IN love with their shadows. It's probably the best palette that I've ever owned. The shadows are so velvety and pigmented. I just can't get enough! Hehe.

    Oh, and I love the fact that it's so compact. Wonderful for travelling. Wouldn't it be awesome if Lorac came out with a customizable palette?? Oooh.. I can only imagine. Haha.

    Great swatches, btw. It's kind of funny that you actually have to practice doing that (at least I do) hehe. Great review chica! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have to practice them too. It drives me crazy sometimes! I think they are the softest shadows I have ever used. I used this palette to show steven what a "buttery" shadow was lol. I made him feel a lorac shadow and then a regular shadow and he was like oh yea I would want the pillowy stuff if I had to LMAO

      Delete
  8. The palette looks great. I have heard a lot about their Pro palette and would like to get that one for sure. Great review!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love this little palette. It has everything I could need in one package. And I would love to follow each other. I am headed to your blog now to check it out :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the follow. I have followed you back.

    ReplyDelete


  10. Chai & Coral are super pretty !


    ––– Nicole



    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...