This months theme is Glam It Up.
I have to say, Novembers Ipsy bag was quite impressive. I was surprised that we got so many items and most were full size. I did not like a couple of the products but that's okay because I defiantly got more than my moneys worth in the products I love. I actually like the glam bag itself this month and I am now using it as my makeup bag in my purse.
So here's what I got:
1. Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in "Hot Damn" full size - $14
2. Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in "Topaz" full size - $14
3. BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eye Shadow in "Asteroid" - full size single shadow but it can only be bought in a palette which is $14.95
4. Pixi Beauty Bronzer in "Subtly Suntouched" deluxe sample size
5. Nailtini Nail Polish in "Caviar" full size - $13
6. Em by Michelle Phan Mascara in "black" full size - $20
I can not wait until next months bag and theme! Their bags last year around the holidays were great.
I know most of you are subscribed to Ipsy so,what did you think of your bag this month?