Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Ipsy Bag


This months theme is Glam It Up.
I have to say, Novembers Ipsy bag was quite impressive. I was surprised that we got so many items and most were full size. I did not like a couple of the products but that's okay because I defiantly got more than my moneys worth in the products I love. I actually like the glam bag itself this month and I am now using it as my makeup bag in my purse.

So here's what I got:

1. Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in "Hot Damn" full size - $14
2. Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in "Topaz" full size - $14
3. BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eye Shadow in "Asteroid" - full size single shadow but it can only be bought in a palette which is $14.95
4. Pixi Beauty Bronzer in "Subtly Suntouched" deluxe sample size
5. Nailtini Nail Polish in "Caviar" full size - $13
6. Em by Michelle Phan Mascara in "black" full size - $20

I can not wait until next months bag and theme! Their bags last year around the holidays were great.
I know most of you are subscribed to Ipsy so,what did you think of your bag this month?

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Justina!!! It's been a while girl! I hope you've been doing good! I got the Hot Damn lip crayon and bronzer too in my Ipsy bag this month. I agree with you how the bag is really cute and overall this month's bag was pretty impressive. Thank you for sharing this with us hun! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the bronzer. It is one of my new favorites. I know that a lot of people were saying that it did not show up on them. Unfortunately, I am one of the palest people ever so it is nice as an all over bronzer for me. I hope that you had a wonderful thanksgiving girl!

      Delete
  2. Justina, love!! Been missing you!! I hope you're doing good!!!

    I got all of the same things you got, but in different colors. I was also very impressed with this months bag!! I hope next month is just as good!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh girl I missed you too! It seems like everyone got a lot of the same things, which is fine with me. I can't believe how many items they put in the bag this month. I signed up in January last year because of last years November and December bags so I have been waiting all year for this months bag. I hope that you had a wonderful thanksgiving girl <3

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of these swatches, they are so vibrant!
    Thank you for sharing!

    http://theteenfashionblogger.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This months bag was fantastic! Thank you for commenting and following :)

      Delete
  4. I do like that lip crayon in this month's bag!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is a beautiful shade and perfect for the holidays. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Kate!

      Delete


  5. Hot Damn is right ! It's so bright . Love it !


    Hope you're doing well , Justina .


    :)


    ––– Nicole



    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...