Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Great Way to Shop Online

Let me start by saying this is NOT a sponsored post. With it being so close to the holidays I have been making more online purchases and I was so happy that I was told about EBATES.com. I love price checking online compared to the store and a lot of times it is not only easier but also cheaper to buy something online. 

Ebates is a site that you can join for free and they have tons of online stores and coupons available to their users. The best part about Ebates is the cash back that you get when you make an online purchase. Different store have different percentages of cash back. For example, I often make purchases from Ulta online because the closest one to me is an hour away. All I did was go to Ebates.com, search for Ulta, seen that the cash back was at 8% and clicked on the shop now button. It took me straight to Ulta's site and I shopped and checked out like normal. The next day I looked at my Ebates account and seen that I earned $9 cash back. 

I would definitely suggest y'all check it out and see what you think. You also get a gift card when you use the site to make your first purchase. I know that a lot of people already know about Ebates but for those of you that are late to the game like me, I thought you should know as well. 


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I have only made 2 orders through it so far and I have already accumulated around $27 in cash back. I love it!

      Delete
  2. I love Ebates, I recently signed up. My nearest Ulta is over an hour away, so I sometimes have to shop online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I love going to the store so I can swatch everything and feel the consistency of eye shadow but I can't go as often as I would like. I am waiting on an order right now and it is killing me lol I want it in my hands now!

      Delete
  3. Great tip- I definitely new to sign up because I do most of my shopping online!

    katespitz.blogspot. Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats how I am too. I had heard ebates mentioned a couple of times but never paid any mind but I am so glad that I finally signed up. I am earning cash back for purchases that I was already going to make.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...