Thursday, October 31, 2013

Would You Rather- Beauty Edition - TAG


Now some of you that have been with me for awhile may be having deja vu right about now and thinking I have lost my mind but let me assure you, I still have it together....I think lol. Yes I have done this tag before but since I was tagged again I thought I would do it once more time since I have gotten so many new readers recently. Also, I want to say a huge thank you to Ashley for tagging me and if y'all are looking for a great beauty blog to follow.....go check her out!

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would give up my palettes and eye shadows, for sure. I feel like mascara and eyeliner can make a look come together and look complete. Eye shadow is nice and brings a makeup look together also BUT I think it isn't as crucial as mascara or eyeliner.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never cut it again. I have had long hair down past my butt before and while it took a lot more time to style and care for, it was beautiful. Also, I have too big of a head to have no hair lol

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I think that I am wayyyy too pale to pull off a coral shade and a pink blush is way more practical and "in" all year long. 

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
As much as I love makeup, I would have to chose clothes. I have so much makeup as it is but hardly have any clothes due to my weight constantly changing. I would love to go into a store a blow $1000 on clothes...what girl wouldn't? lol

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Can I chose neither? No? Okay, If I had to choose I would say lipstick as eyeliner. I wear different color eyeliner sometimes so I think I could manage. I could never pull off black lips so I would never want to use my eyeliner as lipstick lol


6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Uhhhh....Sephora 100%. Sephora has a huge range of products and brands to choose from while MAC is limited.

7.) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color for the rest of my life. I think if I had a great neutral nude pink color I would be set. 


8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
So the choice is to freeze my ass off or cook in the sun? wonderful! haha. I would have to say, wear winter clothes in the summer. As much as I hate to be hot, I hate to be cold even more. I hate winter and cold weather and I even have to wear a blanket in the house so I would never want to wear shorts & tank top in the winter.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails, all day every day!

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
lip product

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Like I said before, I have a giant head and a pony tail emphasizes it. Messy bun it is!

12.) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I am not a huge lip gloss person anymore so I would be just fine never using lip gloss again. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I would sharpie those bad boys on. Have you ever glued your eyebrows for a Halloween look and covered them with foundation to make them appear gone? It is very awkward LOL I don't recommend this look for anyone. 

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish....duhhhh :)


Again, thank you so much Ashley for tagging me! Make sure y'all go check out her blog..I love it and I think you will too! 

Happy Halloween Loves <3


post signature

8 comments:

  1. As soon as I pulled up your page I almost clicked off if it because I was thinking, I know I've read this post from her before!!!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm sure a lot of people will click right off bc it is a repeat. I wasn't going to post it but I wanted to put it on here since Ashley tagged me, as a thank you to her. I always feel awful if I don't do a tag. I've never done a duplicate before so I will see how this goes lol

      Delete
  2. Haha - I love your response to #8. This was a really hard tag to answer, I'm so glad it isn't for real!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes thank goodness none of these situations are actually happening.

      Delete
  3. You are too funny, my dear!! I love reading these!!

    xoxo, Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you :) I love reading these too!

      Delete
  4. Love all your answers, you're too funny. I really enjoy reading this.
    Ohh I choose Sephora too and I rather wear winter clothes during summer too. Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny
    www.sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you girl :) Yes I could never imagine wearing summer clothes in the winter. That you be awful!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...