Saturday, October 19, 2013

Why Do You Wear Makeup TAG


I love tags and reading other peoples responses to them. Thank you so much to Sissi  for tagging me, I really do enjoy them. I'm currently writing my posts for this week so that I am a little ahead and I have a couple of tags to complete so I will have them up this week. Thank you so much to everyone who thinks of me when they do the tags, I really appreciate it <3

1. When did you begin loving makeup?
I started wearing makeup when I was 12 but when I moved to my dads I was no longer able to wear it anymore. My dads religion is against women wearing makeup so I was CONSTANTLY in trouble for sneaking makeup and wearing it at school. I would have to say that's when my love for makeup developed. It wasn't until I was 16 and moved back to my moms that I was able to express that love and I was allowed to start using makeup again.

2. How do you feel without makeup?
I feel like my look is incomplete when I don't wear makeup but I am perfectly fine going without it. There are plenty of days that I go out and do things without makeup on. I wrote a whole blog post about the year that I gave up makeup and why I did it. 

3. What do you like about makeup?
I love how versatile makeup is. You can use a little to accentuate your natural beauty or you can absolutely transform yourself. I am always blown away by some before and after photos where extreme contouring is used. It's amazing!

4. Three holy grail items:
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
2. E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit
3. Avon Mega Effects Mascara

I TAG:
Emma
Laurie
Neya

post signature

9 comments:

  1. So fast! You should get an Award for the fastest beauty blogger! LOL! That Avon Mascara I have heard of and I am so curious but also scared of this giant brush. I wish there would be an youtube tutorial of that. Maybe you like to do that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you. I wish I could accept the fastest bblogger award but unfortunately I am normally always running behind lol. Last week I decided that I would try to write my posts the weekend before so that I have them ready to post all week and it seems to be working well for me. I was writing my posts when you tagged me so I went ahead and wrote it and published it...I was very proud of myself for being on the ball this time lol. The brush on the Avon mascara is actually not very big at all. I thought it was going to be huge when I was looking at pictures in the avon book (I ordered it the very first week it came out) but was surprised at how small it was. I wrote a review on it and took the pictures but my "stand in camera" (which is a big pile of crap) took such awful pictures that I was embarrassed to put it up lol. I had to send my camera into Canon to get fixed and I still haven't gotten it back and I am about to have a fit lol So I have been trying to wait but I may just go ahead and post the review I already have and hope for the best lol. Thank you so much again for tagging me :)

      Delete
  2. I am so curious about that Avon mascara- review please? :)

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. It really does great at seperating the lashes and adding length to them. I feel that it doesn't add tons of volume but I just use 2 different mascaras to get the volume. I love the brush on it. I got it the very first week that it was released and I wrote a review and took pictures but they were so awful since I have been using my stand in camera (while I wait to get my DSLR back from being fixed) that I was embarrassed to post. The picture in this post was taken with that camera and you can see how the quality is so crappy. Since so many people are asking for it I may go ahead and post the review or I may see if my mom could come over and I can re-take the pics with her camera phone (sad that a camera phone takes better pictures than that camera lol).

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me :) I would also love to see a review on the avon mascara! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome girl :) I think since so many people are requesting a review on the mega effects I may go ahead and post the review I already have wrote, just haven't published it yet. The picture quality is so bad that I was honestly embarrassed lol. Y'all are persuading me to do it lol so I just need to quit being a baby and figure it out.

      Delete
  4. Such a fun tag!! I'm always blown away too at just how different someone can look after extreme contouring!

    xoxo, Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! I love to watch transformation videos on youtube and see how they can become a totally different looking person.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...