Saturday, October 12, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award


I am so honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by LizHanna, Lily, and Emma. With everything going on lately I have barely been posting which has caused me to get behind. Its been a few weeks since I was first nominated but I want yall to know that I sincerely appreciate you thinking of me. They are all wonderful bloggers and you should definitely check them out. Also, I am so sorry if I missed anyone that nominated me. I was trying to make sure to write everyone who nominated me down and thank them and I am so sorry if I missed anyone. 

The Versatile Blogger Award is given from blogger peers for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life :)

How it Works: -Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

7 Random Facts About Me:
-When I eat ramen noodles I don't cook them, I eat them dry.

-I hate how fat my big toes are LOL

-I'm notorious for starting DIY projects but not finishing them for months. I have like 10 projects that I started but have not finished yet.

-I would love to travel to England, Italy, and Germany.

-This is the first season that I have actively watched football. I'm addicted and like I said before I look at stats non stop now and try to learn everything I can about football. I must say I make some good picks every week lol. Stevens friends now talk to me about football LOL (steven hates football by the way)

-I love everything about Christmas.

-I have never been to Disneyland or Disney World.

I was going to tag people but every single blog I thought about and went through had already been nominated quite a few times lol. Yall are obviously some awesome bloggers! I am, instead, going to list blogs that I think yall will like and should check out.



post signature

16 comments:

  1. I've heard of several people eating their noodles like that, I love Ramen! Oh man, I'm the same way when it comes to DIY projects, I don't know what it is. I love doing them but it takes me forever to finish one thing!

    Thanks for doing this pretty girl! I hope you're feeling better, your blogging is definitely missed. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it is a southern thing? I grew up in Mississippi and lots of people ate Ramen raw but when I moved up north people thought it was disgusting and would never try it.

      Delete
  2. I eat uncooked ramen with my coleslaw and probably have 10 unfinished DIY projects too! Thanks for mentioning my blog!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat coselaw but I bet Steven would like that. He loves coleslaw and dry ramen so it would prolly be tasty to him. Thank you for nominating me doll!

      Delete
  3. I would love to visit Italy! I already am thinking about Christmas lol. Great post and thank you for mentioning me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so beautiful in pictures and looks so romantic lol. Girl I am a crazy Christmas person....I can't help it, it just makes me so happy :)

      Delete
  4. Hey! I would live to travel to England, Italy and Germany too. And to Disney world or Disney land as I have never been there either. These are all amazing facts and I love a few blogger that you mentioned in this post. Need to check out the rest. Im sure they are as amazing too.
    Do visit my blog. :)
    Thank you!
    Sincerely Renny. <3!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renny! Thank you for stopping by :) They are all a great group of bloggers and now only do they write great posts but they are also very sweet people. I hope you find a few new blogs to read :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for mentioning us! Your sooo sweet! You have us curious about the uncooked ramen now though, so I guess we have to try it! LOL :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should def. try it. I break mine up into smaller bits when the bag is still closed then I open it and pour the packet in. Then I just hold the opening of the bag closed and shake the crap out of it so that the seasoning is nice and spread out. and BAM you have yourself some premium dry ramen LOL ;)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Only 68 more days LOL thank you for your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the award! Loved reading your answers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an amazing human being! Thank you so much for the lovely shout out! XOXO

    Me and my toddler like to eat our Ramen noodles dry too lol! Too funny! My husband look at us like as if we are aliens when we do!

    Girl don't get my started on my DIY projects that's sitting there waiting for me to finish up! I have a winter blanket I started for my son LAST WINTER that's not done yet... Maybe this winter? *crosses fingers* HA!

    I think that's hilarious how you're into football and Steven isn't! I can see you and his friends talking away about football and Steven's just sitting here with his arms crossed not enjoying the convo, LOL!

    Thank you for taking the time to do this post my love! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Steven doesn't completely hate it bc he will listen and chime in with some wise crack every once in awhile but it def. isn't his favorite conversation. Steven thought dry ramen were nasty until he tried it. I grew up eating it that way and I actually perfer them dry instead of cooked. I know what you mean about the blanket. I have a mirror that I got for my office way back in February & it is literally almost complete but I can not manage to put the final coat of paint on it. ridiculous lol. Maybe the cold weather will motivate you to finish your sons blanket. I always slack on projects during the summer because I would rather be doing so many other things lol. Your welcome for the shout out love! Yall are all some awesome people that I think everyone should know about.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...