Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Fur Babies

Happy 7th Birthday Smokey & 5th Birthday Piper!

Smokey                                                      Piper Doodle

I absolutely love my little fur babies Smokey and Piper. October is their birthday month so of course I am going to have one big ol' post for them LOL. If you hate pets or people that have too much love for their pets, then skip this post because it will be all about my little loves. They really do act like brothers and are actually really close. They sleep together almost every night and follow each other around all day. They play together all the time and I love that even though Smokey is so much bigger than Piper he is always careful not to hurt Piper. When other people bring animals over they watch each others back LOL...Bro's for life! I wanted to share a few pictures of them over the years, so enjoy :) 

BTW: There are more pictures of Piper only because Smokey sees a camera and he looks away...and when we are fast enough to catch him, he looks shocked (hence the expression in the above photo LOL). Piper loves himself and the camera so we never have a problem getting a picture of him haha.

We had to bottle feed Piper because he was only 3 weeks old when we found him. He was so tiny & cute!

He always sits "fancy" lol

This was a few years ago but he still sits with me every day when I get ready.


Smokey was just a little puppy here. I can not believe that he is 7 already.




Okay yall I'll stop looking like a weirdo now LOL. We don't have kids so they are like kids to us. I would not trade them for anything and can't imagine not having them in our lives for the last 7 years. I'm sure all you pet parents understand what I'm saying lol.


post signature

15 comments:

  1. love this! My dog sits "fancy" like that too and we call her Miss Priss when she does it haha

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thats too funny....we call him "Mr. Fancy Pants" when he does it lol it does look extra sassy haha

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Piper and Smokey!! They are so cute, I love the pictures, the one of them laying down with Piper's head on Smokey's paw is adorable!

    I understand your love for your fur babies, our fur babies are like our children too. Some people just don't understand the love we have for our babies, but it's okay, they are the ones missing out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree girl! Some of our friends think we are so weird because we talk and treat our animals like little people. They say that you shouldn't do that because then they don't know their place and blah blah but I think they are perfectly fine and enjoy all of the love and attention they get. Even thought they lay like that on a daily basis, it still melts my heart when I see it. We got piper when he was only 3 weeks old and he was so little that steven brought him home in his t-shirt pocket. Piper was so little and smokey was so big but piper would still crawl up under smokeys tail and fall asleep. Smokey hated it at first and would always run away but after about a week he gave in and its been like this ever since lol

      Delete
  3. I too have fur babies. My four legged children in furry bodies. I invite you to link up at A Peek Into My Paradise TGIF Link Party! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We look at Smokey & Piper as children too...only in little furry bodies lol. Thank you for inviting me to join the link party. I am a little late this week but I am def still checking it out.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday month to your babies. :) They're cutie pies too. :)

    I am visiting today from Fun Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! Although I may be partial (LOL) I think they are absolutely adorable also!

      Delete
  5. So cute, such a sweet post. I have had many pets in the past and now we only have two guinea pigs and they are so funny to watch and take care of. I feel people are missing a lot by never experiencing having some sort of pet at least once in there life. It can be a great experience providing you pick pets that work for your lifestyle and family situation. Thanks for sharing such cute pics:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Betti for the sweet comment! I think guinea pigs are so stinking cute. My little brother had one and it had such a cute little personality. I also think that people can learn a lot by owning pets but I guess it just isn't for everyone. I have always loved animals so as soon as Steven and I got our first place together we immediately went and got Smokey.

      Delete
  6. Hello Justina Marie! Happy Birthday Smokey & Piper Doodle! Ha,ha! I love your pictures. Thank you for hosting the "Fun Friday Blog Hop". It's so nice to meet you. I'm following you via Bloglovin'. Please follow me back. Have a great weekend!

    Vashti
    http://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vashti! Thank you so much for checking out my blog and following on bloglovin. Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes for my fur babies as well :) I am following you via bloglovin and twitter now as well! So glad to have met you through the blog hop!

      Delete
  7. What a cute post!! Your pets are too cute! We love our fur baby too! We always get him a steak on his birthday from Lonhorns. LOL! Rotten babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that is too cute. I normally make smokey a little homemade doggie cupcake. You little fur baby is so adorable.

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...