Friday, September 13, 2013

This & That Tag


Shout out to Emma from EmmaLouJohansson for tagging me in this fun tag. She is so sweet and I love her blog and I think you will too! She just started to make YouTube videos also :) I love tags because I get to learn more about other bloggers so I hope that you enjoy learning a little more about me as well. 

Makeup:
1. Blush or Bronzer- I love them both but if I had to choose it would be bronzer.
2. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick- Lip Stick all day baby!
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Mascara
4. Foundation or Concealer- Foundation
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow- Natural...I think I am too pale to pull off colorful bright shadow
6. Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow- Pressed
7. Brush or Sponge- This is a hard one but right now I am loving my beauty blender.

Nails:
1. Opi or China Glaze- OPI
2. Long or Short- Right now I am loving my short nails. They are way more functional.
3. Acrylic or Natural- I prefer acrylic but it is way too much upkeep.
4. Bright or Dark- Bright
5. Flower or No Flower- No Flower

Body:
1. Perfume or Body Splash- Perfume...I love my Burberry.
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Body Butter
3. Body Wash or Soap- Body Wash. Bars of soap seem so unsanitary to me.
4. Lush or other- I have never tried a Lush product so I am going to go with Bath & Body Works.

Fashion:
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - I love my sweats
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve? I prefer 3/4 length
3. Dress or Skirt? neither...I have a big booty so the back of the skirt or dress is always too short LOL
4. Scarves or Hat- Scarves
5. Studs or dangling earrings- studs..they are so classic and go with everything
6. Necklace or bracelet- necklace
7. Heels or flats- heels
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - I love my Justin cowboy boots. I don't like the pointy cowboy boots, I only wear round toed ones.
9. Jackets or hoodies - Hoodies
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- Charlotte Russe

Hair:
1. Curly or Straight- Curly
2. Bun or Ponytail - Messy Bun
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - bobby pins
4. Hairspray or gel - Hairspray
5. Long or short- Long, I can more with it.
6. Dark or light- I love when I have tons of highlights but I normally keep it dark
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs - I had bangs twice...horrible mistake both times lol so side bangs it is
8. Up or down- When I go out I leave it down and curly but as soon as I get home it goes up in a ponytail.

Random:
1. Rain or shine- shine baby shine
2. Summer or winter- summer...i loath snow
3. Fall or spring- Spring
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate 

People I tag are:

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I love doing and reading tags, so fun! :) I also tagged you in my most recent tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I want to try a beauty blender! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I didn't like it and only used it like twice and put it away. A few weeks ago I got it back out and I am loving it now. I think I must not have been using it right the first time lol

      Delete
  3. I also nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my post for details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much girl! I am headed to the post now.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...