Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September IPSY Reveal


IPSY has been one of my favorite beauty subscriptions to date. Every month I look forward to that hot pink package in my mail box. For those of you that don't know, IPSY is a $10 per month beauty subscription service that sends you 4-5 products that are either full size or deluxe sample size. I can not tell you one month where I have not gotten at least 2 full size products and I always get my $10 worth. This month was a little frustrating because there was a billing issue with my account. The first customer service agent did not help at all but the second one got everything taken care of. I do wish that they will eventually get a phone customer service line because it was a hassle trying to solve an issue through email. Other than that, I have never had any problems in the past.

This months theme was "Classic Beauty" and I have to say, I am so happy with everything that I received this month. So what did I get? What was the total worth? 

Here's what my bag included:

-Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in 'Obsidian' - $12
- Victoria Jackson Taupe Brow Pencil - $15
-Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara in 'Black' - deluxe sample
- NYX Single Eye Shadow in 'Morocco' - $4.50
- Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in 'Big Apple' - $19
-They also threw in a small sample of Michelle Phans EM Cosmetics 'Out To Lunch' Life Palette
Total Bag Value = $50 

I can not wait to try out the Lip Balm. It has the consistency and opacity of a lipstick and when I swatched it I fell in love with it. IPSY is a great way to try new products and build up your collection (I received 4 full sized products this month). If you are interested in becoming a Glam Bag subscriber, click HERE!


post signature

11 comments:

  1. You got a great bag - I'd love to try that lip balm. I wasn't too impressed with mine this month.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lip balm. I am not sure why they call it a lip balm though because it is more of a vibrant red lipstick.

      Delete
  2. You got some great things, I still haven't gotten mine in the mail...

    Can't wait to get mine, I usually don't like to peek or see other people's bags, but I've just been super impatient this month to get it. :)

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really happy with this months bag. I wish I had the patience to be surprised each month but I normally get mine later in the month so I always give in a check my ipsy page to see what I got lol.

      Delete
  3. Still waiting on mine. Not excited for it though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ipsy really looks like a great subscription!
    I found your blog on a blog hop, and am now following! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I love ipsy..it's a fun present that I can look forward to every month. I am now following you as well and holy cow girl you are absolutely amazing at doing nails. I am blown away!

      Delete
  5. The ipsy looks great! Totally worth the money this month :)

    Grace www.ouihui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I always get way more than $10 worth of product so I enjoy getting it every month.

      Delete
  6. My bag was similar to this. I loved it!
    - Micaylah ___ www.beautifuljewell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this months bag also. It looks like I am your first follower...yayy!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...