Thursday, September 12, 2013

I've been under a rock....


Hey Y'all! 
I have been so busy lately trying to catch up on school work and keep things together around the house that I have had little time for blogging. I spent the last 2 days catching up on sleep and I literally feel like I just crawled out from under a rock lol. I hate when I am away for a week at a time but sometimes it's necessary because of school. Anyways, I have missed y'all and I am so happy to be back on my normal daily grind. I wanted to update y'all as well and let you know that the giveaway is mostly set up (I have a few pics to take and I am waiting for a palette to come in the mail) and I have it scheduled to start on the 19th. I ordered a palette from Hautelook but it was broken when it got here :( so I am sending it back and I went ahead and ordered a different palette from Ulta to replace it. The giveaway will have something from Real Techniques, Urban Decay, E.L.F. and more so I hope y'all like it. I am super nervous because this will be my first giveaway with things that I have personally purchased and I want you to like it. 

Okay loves, thank you for being so patient with me :) 


post signature


4 comments:

  1. It's about time we hear from you woman! Lol jk hun! So happy to hear that you're doing okay! Hang in there with school! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I am so glad to be back! Y'all have all been so stinkin sweet.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! Yayy..y'all have all made me feel so loved. I have to say, I have some awesome bloggie friends :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...