Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall Has Taken Over

I love Pinterest and I love it even more now that Fall has completely taken it over. I love when holidays and seasons approach and Pinterest is the perfect place to get into the "holiday" spirit. September to December are my favorite months of the year. Family and friends come together to celebrate and give thanks and I really think these holidays bring families closer. The atmosphere changes and people are more kind and giving and I just love it. I started to pull out my fall decorations this week and I could not help but to check out Pinterest for a few ideas to spruce up this years decor. 

Here are some of the ideas I am loving the most:







I don't go all out for Halloween decorations, I decorate more for fall as a whole but I do like to incorporate a few little Halloween pieces here and there. Do these projects get you in the fall spirit? They sure did for me!



post signature

10 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these! Just wish I had the money to redecorate my house for fall right now. But we're broke as usual. Will see if we can come up with some cute dollar store type stuff and create some things with what we can find!
    Great post honey!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya girl! I have tons of decor that I have collected the last few years. I normally go to the store at the end of the season or holiday and buy stuff when it is on clearance. The one thing I dont have this year is a fall and halloween wreath but I always make them myself so I am excited for that!

      Delete
  2. I really like the first picture, since I'm not a fan of orange. It's too bad we don't have anything but summer around here though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving white this year for fall so I think I will use it a bit. That stinks y'all don't have fall. It's my favorite season of the year.

      Delete
  3. OMG! They are all so cute, I especially find the last one just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised at how easy it is to make too. I love passing out candy so it will be perfect sitting in my entry way.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I seriously thought that I would miss summer-- but this post made me excited as ever for fall. Can't wait till halloween :)

    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for the leaves to change and thankfully here in Kentucky the weather stays nice until december.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the fall and winter season! I have already started decorating for fall but I am far from done. My wallet is definitely not happy during fall and winter!


    warriorofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting the last of my decorations out tomorrow, if I can break Steven away from the football games lol. It seems like every year my taste changes a bit so I want to decorate a little different every time.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...