Friday, September 27, 2013

Autumn TAG

I was so excited when Julie & Ashley from 20/30 Glam tagged me for the Autumn TAG. I love everything about fall and this is the time of the year that I start getting so excited for all of the upcoming holidays. 

Favorite thing about Autumn?
The change in atmosphere for sure. People seem to calm down and become more friendly...does anyone else notice this or am I a total wierdo? lol 

Favorite Drink?
I only drink coffee in the fall so I would have to say my coffee in the morning and of course a nice warm cup of hot cocoa. I love cider but only when it is from the cider mill and since I have not found one anywhere near us, we haven't had any recently.


Fave Scent/Candle?
Anything cinnamon or hazelnut smelling. My favorite candle of all time is the Buttered Rum candle from Walmart. Its only in stores during the fall and winter so we stock up on them. They make my house smell so delicious and people always comment on it. 

Best Lipstick?
My lips tend to get really dry in the fall and winter because of the wind so I apply lip balms constantly. Unless I am going out, the product I have on my lips is the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine. When I put this stuff on it is like having little angles dancing on my lips lol. It is heaven in a tube and I seriously recommend it. It will clear up a dry lip in no time. 
Go to Moisturizer?
I love the Victoria Secret body butters. They keep me nice and moisturized and smelling nice. 

Fave Go to Color for the eyes?
I love warm neutrals in the fall. I like to use a deeper brown in the crease and outer "v" and then a lighter neutral on the lid. I keep it kind of simple with the shadow because I do wear a little more liner in the fall.

Favorite Music to listen to?
Is is bad that I am listening to some Christmas music already? LMAO I listen to my normal music but by the middle of November I am in full Christmas mode haha....yeah I am one of THOSE people.


Favorite Outfit to wear?
Chunky over sized sweater over a tank top with some jeans or comfy sweats. I love wearing my boots too. I hate that I have little fatty calfs because it is so hard for me to find boots that fits.

Autumn Treat?
I love warm, plain, no powder mini doughnuts. They just melt in my mouth and I love it!

Favorite Place to be?
I love the cider mills (still sad we haven't been since we moved here) and pumpkin patches. I am a big family person and anytime I am with them I am happy :)

Thank you again Julie & Ashley! If you are not following 20/30 Glam already, get your booty over to their blog and check them out! I am so late on the Autumn TAG bandwagon because I was completing finals last week and I seriously think that everyone has been tagged already lol. So instead of tagging individual people I tag YOU and YOU and YOU too! If you haven't done it yet, you're it! Leave me a comment below with your link because I would love to read it. 

P.S- Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends in 11 days so get your entries in for a chance to win Urban Decay, Real Techniques and more!


post signature

22 comments:

  1. We're gonna have to check out that candle! Sounds yummy! And we love the Mentha lip balm too! Thanks for taking the time to do the tag honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it was so late...y'all know I have been a hot mess the last month LOL. The candle is awesome. Steven used to care less what scent I had in the house but now he is dead set that this is the scent he wants all year. I love that 1 candle burning smells up our whole downstairs.

      Delete
  2. Walmart has some good candles! I haven't smelled this one, but I for sure will. I love C.O Bigelow products, well I just love B&BW in general!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love B&BW too! They have some really amazing hand cream also. You should def. check out that candle. I didn't see it when we went to walmart today so I am not sure if it is out quite yet but it should be very soon :)

      Delete
  3. Hey! Thank you for sharing this tag post. I love doing and reading tag post. In this way we can get to know each other more.
    Ohh and I just made an Instagram and twitter account. Maybe follow me on there so that we can connect more. :)

    I am totally the same about being a family person. I love being around with them too and is probably the happiest time for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Renny! I followed you on twitter and google+ and I am also following your blog. I love reading peoples tag's too because it is nice to know a little more about the blogger

      Delete
  4. That candle sounds amazing!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be tagged! : ) I love apple cider! And boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TAG!! lol I love fresh apple cider from the cider mill.

      Delete
  6. Oooh Buttered Rum candle scent sounds interesting! Hubby and I go to the farms for the fresh pumpkin pies and definitely the cider is different when it's fresh from the farms =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does taste different at the cider mills. I can't drink the cider from the store. You should def. look for the candle next time your at walmart. It smells yummy!

      Delete
  7. I love your responses! I will be doing this tag soon! I would love for you to check out my blog at www.loveambam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I already follow you so I will watch for the tag post :)

      Delete
  8. YAY!!! I'm NOT the only one who likes to listen to Christmas music wayyy before the holidays! lol! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL girl I am a Christmas fool. My family makes fun of me because I normally have my Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. I usually have Thanksgiving at my house and they will all be eating and celebrating thanksgiving surrounded by everything Christmas lol

      Delete
  9. I also love wearing big sweaters over tanks! I also love the smell of hazelnut! Im going to look for the candle. And no its not weird to listen to Xmas songs I start watching the polar express in November so blah! Lmao that pic is hilarious love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL When steven first seen those commercials he said thats how I am in real life HAHA so I thought it was fitting when describing my obsession with Christmas :) Def. check that candle out, it smells amazing.

      Delete
  10. That candle sounds lovely, too bad that they don't have something similar to that here... at least that's what I think x

    9 out of ten | follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is my favorite. I checked at the store the other day and it still hasn't been released this season :( Hopefully soon though

      Delete
  11. Nice tag ! the candle sounds amazing :) just started to follow you here .hope u do the same :)
    http://www.ambifashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the follow girl! I am now following you as well :) You have amazing style!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...