Saturday, August 3, 2013

Never Ever Ever Link Up


-EVER get another eyebrow wax. I got it done one time and i never finished the whole wax. It hurt so incredibly bad that i thought I died a little inside. It was awful. Kudos to you ladies that get your bikini line waxed...I would never survive it! 

-wear skinny jeans. I think they are so cute but unfortunately my short squished body can not pull them off. It was a sad sad day for me when I bought a pair, put them on, and looked like a stuffed sausage. 

- understand how platform tennis shoes are trending again. When I was 12 I got a pair of Sketchers platform tennis shoes and I thought I was just the bomb {dot} com. Now I can't believe I ever wore them and adults really need to put them down, step away, and never look back.

- eat, touch, smell, or look at peaches (over dramatic I know). I am allergic to them and if I eat peaches my upper lip swells really big and gets a really bad rash which makes me look like I have a mustache. 

P.S. - Every time that i do this link up, the whole time I have Taylor Swifts 'Never Getting Back Together' song running through my mind. 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Platform shoes are back? Say whaaaat?! And I love peaches. I am eatinglike two a day this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES they are coming back...bleckkkk! google those suckerss LOL.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my US haul post. Already follow you and love your blog.

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog as well Katie! Thank you so much for this lovely comment!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...