Friday, August 30, 2013

My Favorite YouTubers

I have a confession....I am addicted to YouTube. I literally start watching one video and before I know it hours have passed, it's 3am, and I am watching some weird blackhead popping video wondering how I ended up there. Too much info? LOL It's the truth though. I thought it would be fun to share the YouTubers that I stalk absolutely love and can't get enough of. I definitely love and watch more channels than what I am about to list, these are just the ones that I spend hours watching because they are so fabulous.

1.) Melissa from Melmphs
She is my all time fave right now. She is so sweet, funny, honest, and a great beauty guru. She is so funny and when she talks, I hear myself lol. I always wished that I could write my blog the way I talk but y'all would prolly think I was a nut job.


2.) Zoella from Zoella280390
I am obsessed with the UK and I absolutely love her. She is so sweet and she has amazing style. I also love her vlogg channel MoreZoella . Most of you are already following her because she is a super popular beauty blogger but if not, check her out!


3.) GiGi from Gregory Gorgeous
I get so excited when I see his video go up every week. He is so gorgeous, fierce, and hilarious. He literally makes me laugh out loud every time I watch a video.


4.) Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter
She is so funny and I love how real and down to earth she is. I started watching her videos a few months ago and I absolutely love her style and confidence.



5.) Nicole from Nicole Guerriero
This is another beauty guru that most of you know about but for the people who don't, YOU MUST WATCH HER! She is incredible at makeup and always looks so gorgeous. She always looks flawless and she really does have some of the best makeup and hair tutorials on YouTube.


These lovelies are my favorites right now and I would love to hear yours. If you have any recommendations leave them in the comments so I can check them out. We are only a few followers away from hitting my 150 GFC follower goal and I am so excited because I will be doing a giveaway.....yayy! Also, follow me on twitter because its looking a little pathetic right now LOL (shameful I know).

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with watching YouTube videos! I also love GiGi, Melissa, and Nicole. They are some of my all time favorites. I haven't seen the other two, will have to check out their channels.

    beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...