Friday, August 16, 2013

My Favorite Beauty Bargain Sites

We all know that beauty products, clothes, & accessories can add up. Of  course it is always fun to go to department and high end stores and drop a wad of cash but sometimes that is just not possible. So what is a broke college girl who loves beauty products to do when she wants something fabulous but at an affordable price? Hit the internet girl! I thought it would be fun to share a couple of the sites that I have come across that have quality items at a great price. 

All images are products from the Shop Lately website.

Shop Lately is my go to site for all things accessories. They have bags, a huge selection of jewelry, makeup, hats, scarves, and more. They always have an amazing sales section that's jam packed with cute pieces. I love their whole site but I mostly shop in the sales section because the deals are so good. I purchased a few of my giveaway items from this site and I have to say, they are super cute! I also LOVE that they give you a $5 store credit when you sign up and you only have to spend $10 to use it. So a $10 order will only cost you $5.....love it! Here are a few items from their site. Sign up here if you are interested.


All images are products from 10dollarmall.com

Y'all I am seriously in LOVE with this site. Everything is under $10 and they actually have some nice things. They have clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, boys, and girls. They also have makeup, hand bags, jewelry, watches, intimates, ect. I also love that they carry plus size clothing as well. I can spend hours on this site. They carry NYX makeup at a wonderful price and they have some killer heels. This site offers a $10 credit for every friend that you refer...how awesome is that? If you would like to check them out, sign up here.


All images are of Royal Care Cosmetic Products

This is a new site for me that I can not wait to purchase from them. I came across them online so I looked up reviews and I was surprised at all the positive feedback. They have amazing prices on eye, lip, and face palettes and I especially love their brushes. The brushes get amazing reviews and are dupes of the infamous Sigma brushes but at a fraction of the cost. Look up reviews on YouTube and on Google or look at the feedback on their site because it really is impressive. Like I said, I can not wait to get these brushes. I just bought a 32 set of makeup brushes but I did not get any kabuki brushes with it so that is next on my list. Check them out here if you are interested!

I would love to know some of your favorite sites as well. Leave them in the comments below so that I can check em' out. Also don't forget about the 150 GFC follow giveaway. We are so close so if you like reading my page, please share it. You can also follow me on twitter now...its looking a little sad with only 8 followers LOL.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of that site! Can't wait to check it out!!!! We just followed u on Twitter btw. And we're tagging u in a blog post so check our site later this afternoon for the tag. It's the 10 Best Beauty Buys tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def. check them out! I love finding a good deal on quality items. I am following y'all on twitter too :) I will be looking for the blog post this evening.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...