Friday, August 9, 2013

My Fall Wishlist

I can not tell y'all how much I am loving this boutique called Kiki La' Rue. I am dying over all their clothes and jewelry and I swear I could be on their site for hours looking at everything. I love their facebook page also. You have to check them out. These are a few of the items that I HAVE to have and like SOON lol. 

1. Study Hall Cardigan in Black & White      
2. Lost at Sea Top in White
3. Anthro Inspired Top
4. Heartbreaker Summer Sweater in Mint


1. Linnmon/Nipen Table - I have been working on my office for FOREVER now and this would be perfect as my makeup and hair table.

2. Snugglens Annex DSLR Camera Bag in Coral - My current camera bag is a old purse that I rigged and it is so ghetto looking so I need to get an official DSLR camera bag.

3. Urban Decay Naked Palette - It seems like I am one of the very last people on earth who doesn't own this palette {sad face}. Steven thinks $50 is ridiculous so it will remain on my wishlist lol.

4. Million Dollar Tan Self Tanner -  My pale ass needs a tan LOL

5. Nume 25mm Classic Curling Wand - I think this is the wishlist item that I want the most. I am dying for one. Seriously, I cant take it anymore, I need it in my life.

Okay now that you have seen all of my Fall wishlist items, tell me what some of yours are.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...