Saturday, August 31, 2013

August IPSY Reveal


Since it is now officially September I thought I had better get my butt in gear and get the August IPSY bag reveal up. I am not going to go into huge detail about the products because I am sure y'all have already heard all about them from other IPSY reveals but I will let you know if I liked them or not. 

1.) Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub - deluxe sample size
This little baby was magic. I love it so much and my skin feels and looks amazing after using it. Now I know what all the Michael Todd hype is about and I will be purchasing this item. 
*SIDE NOTE*I love to put this on and walk around the house for the 5 minutes because it freaks the cat out that I have black stuff on my face LOL...little added bonus :) 

2.) Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream - deluxe sample
I am really not feeling BB creams anymore. Most of them are more of a tinted moisturizer just with BB CREAM stamped on the bottle to jazz it up. In my opinion this BB Cream fits into that catagory as well. I did like that it adjusted to my skin tone very well and it blended nicely but it provided hardly any coverage. I will not be purchasing this item in the future.

3.) Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in 'Blackest Black' - deluxe sample
I loved this mascara at first. It provided lots of volume and build up without the clump and I was so happy about it but then a day or so later when I went to use it again, it was dried up. It was sealed up correctly so I am not sure what happened. I might purchase this product but I am a little nervous due to it drying out.

4.)Chella Cark Brown Eye Brow Pencil - Full Size $18
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this and have been using it every day since I got it. It applies so nice and it blends out so easily. I will most def. be purchasing this. I am really impressed with Chella products as a whole.

5.) NOYA Lip Balm in 'Cherry' -Full Size $3.99
Okay I have nothing against this product, I am just not a big lip balm person. I have a chapstick that I will use until I lose it and then I will get another. I did not open or use this product so I have no info for y'all, I will probably pass this on. 

Overall I am happy with this months bag. I found 2 products that I love and will def. buy in the future, which is what IPSY is all about. For those of you who are interested in getting IPSY, it is $10 a month and you will get 4-5 items and they can be deluxe samples or full size. You can check out my April, May, June, & July bags to see what I got and sign up HERE

post signature

10 comments:

  1. We got the exact same things! I actually didn't like the mascara, it did not for my lashes. :( I LOVE the eyebrow pencil! I will also purchase it! :)

    I actually haven't tried the BB Cream yet, I have a ton of samples of BB and CC creams...but I agree with you, they pretty much are tinted moisturizers.

    beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyebrow pencil is my favorite. The bb cream was nice for a bb cream BUT it was minimal coverage. I was really hoping for the Urban Decay lipstick sample so I was a little sad when I seen the balm LOL

      Delete
  2. I love the charcoal scrub as well. That's pretty funny that your cat freaks out, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I was a little nervous at first but after I tried it I fell in love. It removes all of the dead skin and build up off my face. I also noticed that it helped clean my pores out really well.

      Delete
  4. I didn't get the UD Lipstick either, but a friend of mine got one, and she didn't like the color, so she passed it down to me, LOVE it!!! :) I will probably be buying a couple in the near future.

    I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you luck duck LOL I have never bought an urban decay lipstick so I was hoping to try it out to see if it is worth the money. THANK YOU so much for the Liebster Award! I will have it up very soon!

      Delete
  5. Hii!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, go here itsSammyJane.blogspot.co.uk to find out more!

    Sammy xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I will get it done very soon! I hoped to respond sooner but I am have been busy with school work but I promise to go to your post very soon :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...