Tuesday, July 9, 2013

{ Tag } Would You Rather?


I was browsing around Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog and I seen her fun TAG post and I just had to do it. 
So here goes...

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would have to choose palettes and eye shadows. I don't feel complete without eye liner and mascara because my waterline has a pinkish tint to it and really you could improvise and use lipstick as a blush if necessary.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again. My hair only grows to around the bottom of my butt and then tends to not get much longer and I could handle that. 

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Strangely I have never tried a coral blush and now I am going to have to go get one. With that said I would have to say pink because I know it works for me. 

If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
As much as I LOVE makeup, I would never need that much makeup at one time. So spending the $1000 on clothes would be a more functional choice for me. 

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner for sure.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I love Sephora and they have so many more options. I literally spend hours on their site looking around when I make purchases. 

Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I like lip color but it is not an everyday essential for me so I would choose one lip color for life. 

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer. It would be hot but I can not stand the cold bundled up..I can only imagine how much worse it would be with summer clothes on. 

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright all the way!

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lip product

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun. My head is too big and my hair is too curly/ frizzy for a pony tail. It would be a disaster.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss. Again, I am not a huge lip product gal.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
I cringe when I see people with drawn on eye bows that look like it was done with a sharpie but if I had no choice I would be drawing them suckers in too. And when you think about it, sharpie will fade but not be gone completely with a shower so I would only look crazy one day on, one day off LOL.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish, for sure.

And now you are TAGGED. 
Leave your post link in my comments so I can check out your answers.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Hiya! I just did this tag too after seeing it on your blog :) Here´s my answers:) http://www.missdelirium.com/2013/07/tag-would-you-rather.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you did the tag! I think they are so fun. I am heading over to your page now :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for commenting on my post too :D
      Yes, I will def be doing more of them. I´ve been quite busy lately also, so it´s a great way to still add something fun to my blog when I haven´t had the time to do reviews etc.etc too!^^

      Yes, norwegian winters are RIDICULOUS! It´s beautiful here, but come on, I BARELY make it through;) The biggest problem is actually that the winter lasts for so many more months than summer.

      I tried stalking your blog for a second, but couldn´t find out where you´re from, I guess somewhere down in the south though :-) I was just in Florida and I LOVED ITTTTTT. xx

      Delete
    3. I am located in Kentucky so our winters are short and not so bad. These are some of the easiest posts to do that still contain substance but help me out when I am busy. Thank you so much for checking my blog out :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun tag! The cutting hair question would confuse me. I hate my hair because of it's frizziness, but idk if I could live without hair. I guess I could wear wigs? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I dont think I could live without it either.

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your answers!! And of course thank you very much for stopping by my blog and doing the tag!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for checking out my answers :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...