Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Social Link Up

Sunday Social

1. What is your all-time favorite song?
Lee Ann Womack- I Hope You Dance. This song has a special meaning to me that will always make it my favorite song. 



2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
I have a few favorites. Ellie Goulding, The Beatles, Metalica, and Sugarland.

3. What song reminds you of your childhood?
Ace of Base- The Sign. My mom listened to this song and I always got so excited when it came on the radio. I still get excited to this day lol. 






4. What songs put you in a good mood?
Lady Gaga's Just Dance always makes me dance and feel better.
Elton John - Your Song can make everything better!  



5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?
I will flip between a variety of stations and CDs depending on how I am feeling. It could be rap, pop, country, oldies, rock, heavy metal. LOL it seriously could be anything when you are in the car with me.

6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?
*Uhmmm*..Yeaahh. Pretty self explanatory LOL



I love music so this was so fun! Have a wonderful week y'all!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...