Monday, July 8, 2013

Moonwalkin' Through The Weekend


It rained ALL weekend. yuck!
My (not so baby anymore) baby brother and cousin came to spend the weekend with me, which is always fun. I swear my little brother is such a riot and is always doing the most random things. I love it lol. If anyone knows how to make pictures into a fast video, like a GIF, please let me know because I have the most hilarious string of continuous pictures that I took of my brother dancing in the rain and I want to put them into one "video or image (whatever)" to share.

We set fireworks off in the rain for days. It got complicated at times but we pulled through!

My mom showed up with these bad boys. Talk about a blast from the past.

So my brother moon walked his way out to check my mail and spent quite some time bouncing around the house. Notice all the firework paper? Wet remains from the night before. And let me tell ya, that was a blast to clean up *eye roll*.

I have a series of continuous pictures of the whole "rain" dance that are hilarious but until I can get them into one file that will play them fast here's a sneak peak. 

We played SO much Sorry this weekend but who can resist so much fun?

How did you spend your weekend?
Did you have moon shoes when you were younger?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...