Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What's Your Summer Color?

Ello Loves!
One of my favorite parts of summer is breaking out my colorful nail polish. I have this nail polish addiction and summer is the perfect time to try out all the new colors that I accumulate. Lately I have been obsessed with Julep's "Lauren" from their Classic with a Twist collection. It is the perfect pop of color and I have been getting so many compliments on my nails.

I always use the same products but switch out the color.  I swear by nail-aid 3minute artificial. I have no idea how I went so long without it. It gives my nails the "professional" look. Seriously I will never pay for a mani again. I love Juleps Cutical Oil (it's amazing) and top coat.



So, what's your go to summer mani color? 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'm loving coral shades right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coral! I just ordered a coral shade from sephora and I cant wait to get it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...