Monday, June 24, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Review

I am finally back y'all! I was away in Texas visiting my papa who is really sick and since I have been home I have been playing catch up with house and school work. I shared my Influenster Spring Voxbox with y'all when I first got it and now that I have used Schwarzkopf's OSIS+ Gelastic Gel for a few weeks I wanted to share my review with you.

The Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex Hold is advertised to provide all day strong hold and definition while leaving hair flexible. It retails for around $18 and even though that may seem high, especially for a cheapie like me, it is well worth the money. A little product goes a long way so it lasts a LONG time!

After showering I ran 2 nickle sized amounts (Do not use too much or it will be too sticky) of the product through my hair and applied a little mouse. Then I just attached my diffuser to my blow drier and dried. It took me about 10 minutes and I was done. 

 I have naturally frizzy, puffy, curly hair and I have always hated using Gel because it made my hair hard and crunchy. This product did not! The curls defined well, the style kept all day (even in the SMOTHERING hot Texas heat), and the product left my curls bouncy and flexible instead of hard and weighed down.

The OSIS+ Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex Hold gets a 100% recommendation to buy from me. 
Here are my results:

I received this product free from Influenster for testing and review purposes but all opinions are mine and honest. 

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I definitely need this product. I have naturally curly hair but with this Arkansas humidity... the curls just aren't my friend. Looks like this product worked great! Must try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is the same way! I really like this gel, you will have to give it a try. When I went to texas we drove through Arkansas and the humidity was crazy (not as bad as texas) not to mention being attacked by the mosquito's lol.

      Delete
    2. I have REALLY curly hair too... I've found that using a lot of leave in conditioner has really helped me. I personally don't like gel or mousse just because of the crunchy feeling I always got from it.

      Helen

      Delete
  2. Hi Justina: I'm so glad you wrote this post, as I am looking for a good product to help bring out my natural curl. This is now a product I'll have to try. Where can I find it? I'm sure it's online, but is it sold in stores?
    You and your hair are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...