Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Never Ever Ever Link Up



I Never Ever Ever....

-swim in the Kentucky River.This is no joke people..if you ever visit, DONT do it!

-eat cottage cheese.

-wear jeans around the house...I put sweats on as soon as I walk through the door.

-wake right up and do anything. It takes me about 30 minutes to fully wake up and do anything.

-sleep with the tv off. Having sound in the background is a comfort to me.

-leave me doors in my house unlocked. This is a habit of Steven's that I have acquired since we have lived together for a little over 7 years. It could be the middle of the day and we are home, the door is still dead bolt locked. Weird I know, especially since we have a huge German shepherd. Safety first, especially in this day and age.

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Oh we always lock our doors! I hear too many stories not to. Plus most break ins happen during the day. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up in a city off the Gulf Coast in Mississippi and we never locked our doors. We actually slept most nights with the actual front door open and the screen door unlocked. Its so weird how 10 years ago it seemed so much safer.

      Delete
  2. -wake right up and do anything. It takes me about 30 minutes to fully wake up and do anything.

    ^^^^
    this. lol. I am a slow starter. I also sleep with the TV on. Drives my husband crazy. :)

    Stopping by & now faithful follower via the Friday Linky Party! Yay!
    - La'Shawn
    http://march2december.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it drives my boyfriend crazy too but I am thinking that he is liking it on too now after 8 years of it lol. Thank you for the follow and I am following you as well!

      Delete
  3. I am just like you, I always keep my doors locked at all times too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower from Friday Blog Hop http://ggiftsg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following. I am following you as well!

      Delete
  5. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you on the weekend hop! The boyfriend also has the habit of leaving the TV on, it makes him sleep!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the cottage cheese one! :P I kept seeing different bloggers raving about it, so I tried it out and absolutely hated it..

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there. Would love for you to come stop by my blog hop. Found you at another blog hop. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/fun-day-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...