Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Liebster Award

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Sherry at Sexy Heffer for nominating me for a Liebster. They are always a fun way to get to know more about bloggers and to bring recognition to bloggers with less than 200 followers. 

Here are the rules:
1.) Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.
2.) Tell 11 facts about yourself.
3.) Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger created.
4.) List 11 blogs with less than 200 followers that you think deserve recognition.
5.) Post 11 questions for them to answer.
6.) Let your nominees know they received the Liebster from you.
7.) No tag backs!

My Questions From Sherry:

1.) What is your ultimate weight loss goal? To go back to my normal weight of 120 pounds
2.)What makes this time, trying to lose weight, different from all the rest? I have recently discovered that I may have a hormone imbalance which could explain my sudden weight problems the last few years and the reason why I can loose a bunch of weight, and then unexpectedly gain it back plus some. 
3.)What is the best advice that you have learned and would give to someone just starting out? Do it to get healthy and try to stay away from the scale other than once a week or once every two weeks. You will discourage yourself if you weigh in everyday.
4.)Do you take progress photos? NO WAY!
5.)Who inspires you to be your best? My family
6.)What have you learned about yourself throughout this journey? I get frustrated easily and I am the most impatient person EVER! 
7.)What can you do now that you couldn't do before losing weight? Running!
8.)What do you look forward to doing when you reach your goal? Buying new clothes.
9.)What is your favorite workout? UGH...NONE!
10.)What is your favorite healthy food? Brussels Sprouts & Broccoli 
11.)How do you feel about yourself since you started losing weight? Prettier

11 Random Facts About Myself:

1.) I'm a perfectionist.
2.) I will spray paint almost anything LOL
3.) I was embarassed to show my blog to people I knew and have just recently started to share it with them.
4.) I always prepare for the worst (anxiety queen right here)
5.) My dream is to own my own beauty salon.
6.) I'm addicted to Netflix.
7.) My hair is getting more curly & out of control the older I get....ANNOYING!
8.) My middle name is the same as my moms and when I have a daughter her middle name will be Marie also.
9.) I am a photography lover. Everything about it intrigues me.
10.) I'm currently in an accelerated college program where I complete my degree in 1 year instead of 2. It's double the work but it will be worth it when I graduate in February 2014.
11.) I never lost my baby "eye teeth". I had to have them pulled when I was 19 because they wouldn't come out and they were stopping my adult teeth from coming in. BTW I still haven't gotten the adult teeth in and im 25 LOL.

Bloggers I Nominate:
Kitty at Kit Von D
Bekah at re solve
Brittany at Happy Is A Choice
Samantha & Ashley at Samantha Ashley
Jessie at Then I Laughed
Anastasia at Glamorable

My Questions For You:

1.) What is your dream occupation?
2.) What's your favorite part about blogging?
3.) Do you share your blog with your friends and family?
4.) When is the most productive time in your day?
5.) Do you think Liebsters are productive?
6.) If you had to choose one: would you give up your blog or coffee for a week?
7.) What is your favorite beauty product at the moment?
8.) Are you planning a summer vacation? If so, where?
9.) Do you own a home phone? Or am I the only one in the world left with one? 
10.) Do you tan in a tanning bed, outside in the sun, or always apply sunblock and go all natural?
11.) What is your favorite childhood toy?

WHEWWW! Holy cow that seemed like it took forever LOL. Again, thank you Sherry and I hope you enjoy nominees :) 

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination!!
    Came here from the Tuesday Blog Hop!

    http://anythingonmymindpr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for following and I can not wait to get to know you better also. I am headed over to your blog now :)

      Delete
  3. Love your answers!!!! So good getting to know you better!
    Sherry
    www.sexyheffer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for the nomination :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the Liebster Award! - You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Wildcard Wednesday” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS – I would also like to invite you to a blog hop called: “The Great Blog Train” currently live on my blog (the kind of hop where you link up your homepage)– Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment and for following me. I am headed to your blog now :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the nomination! I was actually nominated a while back that you can read here, http://www.whenthekidsarebored.com/2013/02/my-leibster-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, beautiful!

    Thanks again for the nomination!! You can read my answers by clicking here.

    XOXO,
    Anastasia@Glamorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...