Sunday, June 30, 2013

June IPSY Reveal



IPSY has really been impressing me and this month was no different. June's 'On The Wild Side' bag contained:


1.) J. Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in SCP0106 VOLTA $4.49 
Although I would not use this everyday I think it would be perfect for special events like my sisters MANY formal dances or to boost a fun summer look. A dab goes a LONG way!

2.) NYX Rouge Cream Blusher in Bronze Goddess $6
I am actually using this as a contour shade right now. This is my first cream blush and I am actually liking it. 

3.) Starlooks Lip Pencil in Bare $12
LOVE LOVE LOVE. 

4.) Chella Highlighter Pencil in Ivory Lace $18
I am head over heals in love with this highlighter and will use it for now on. I am so happy that I received this and this is why I love IPSY. You can use it not only as an eyebrow highlighter but also an under eye brightener, contour pencil, cheek highlighter, corner eye brightener, and I also use it on my eyelids as a base before putting on shadow. Again, I LOVE this and I think this is my favorite thing I have ever gotten from them. 

5.) CAILYN Gel Eye Liner in Iron $21
This is my first gel eyeliner as well and I am pretty happy about it. It goes on smooth and it's waterproof, smudge proof, and lasts 24 hours. Even though the built in brush isn't bad and it gets the job done, I will most likely get my own eyeliner brush. 

I got $61.49 worth of product for $10. If you are interested in joining IPSY's monthly beauty subscription click HERE! I don't think you will be disappointed. 

Do you have any of these products? What are your thoughts? Are you a IPSY member? How did you like this bag? Let me know in the comments below!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. So happy to follow you on BL and GFC, please check out my site: http://www.chronicallycontent.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I just seen your comment Lisa. I am so sorry that I did not respond sooner. I am now following you as well and you have some great giveaways going on. I am cruising your site now.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...