Monday, June 3, 2013

Google+ Newbie Questions

So recently I have been revamping my blog, networking more, discussing affiliate programs, ect. and everywhere I turned I kept hearing about Google+ being a great networking tool. I steered clear of Google+ only because I would never use it for personal reasons, but i bit the bullet and joined for my blog. Now I have no idea what in the hell I am doing. LOL So I beg all of you Google+ veterans out there to please offer a little advice. Of course my account with Google is linked so I was automatically given a user account so I thought I would create a page for my blog {just like Facebook does}. My questions is, is the extra page necessary? I am only going to use Google+ for blogging so should I just use my original account with my name and just have my blog linked? Is this how you do it? Or did you also create a page specifically for your blog? My problem was people were adding me on my regular account but not my blog account, so I'm not sure the extra page for my blog is helping. Next question....How in the heck are you meeting people on there? LOL I think maybe because it's new to me I am feeling like a chicken with my head cut off , at least I am hoping that's the reason, either way I have to learn to operate this foreign site. Do you have any other tips that will be helpful? 

My Google+ account is here and the blog page that I created  is here.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I only made a page for my blog. It works well that way. I prefer to keep my personal accounts separate. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justina,

    Your blog looks great! There is so much to do with Google I still haven't even figured it out completely! It does however bring more traffic to my blog and is a really great tool as far as social networking goes! I wanted to let you know also, I nominated you for a Liebster award here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment about my blog, I have been working super hard to make it my "own" instead of a pre-made one from another site. And I LOVE Liebster's :) so thank you so much for the nomination...YAYY!!

      Delete
  3. I personally hate google+ and recuse to creage a G+ account. That's just me though. I'm sticking with bloglovin, my blog's facebook fan pages, and twitter as my social media places. Google+ was too confusing for me as well so I switched back to a blogger account. Makes things easier that way too. Just my thoughts...and letting you know you're not the only one out there who couldn't figure the thing out! lol.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for your large information .And knowledge full description . I think it is Sus a topic that many kinds of people face many problems. thanks for this.
    meeting people,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...