Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Lots & lots got done this weekend and I am sad to see it end. Steven doesn't get Memorial Day off so he is back to work tomorrow. 

I made a quick Goodwill run and came out with all this for only $20!
I still can't believe I got this mirror for $12.


My baby brother (he's actually a teen but will always be the baby) seen The Spy Who Shagged Me and HAD to have it. lol

Since I had so many projects in the garage waiting to be worked on, including the new mirror & lamp, I made the boys have a "sanding" party. They were thrilled..and I mean that in the most sarcastic way possible.


They look so happy, do they?
My garage is a hot mess, so please, ignore the chaos in the background!

To finish off the weekend we decided to start painting a bunch of the projects on my to-do list (I will be posting them soon) and some little things that I have been putting off for forever.




I am so glad to finally check some things off my "to-do" list. I am going to hopefully get the big projects finished tomorrow but I have one big final left...so fingers crossed! Then after Tuesday I have a whole week off of school and I am going to focus all of my energy on my office. 

Happy Memorial Day and I hope yall had an amazing weekend so far!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...