Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes


I received the new Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes in S'mores  {made with real Hershey's cocoa} in my Spring Fever Voxbox from Influenter {full unboxing coming soon} and I have to say, it was delicious! It tasted exactly like a s'more...but better. I was surprised at how big they are also. My little brother and I both shared one. 

The Tasty Baking Company was founded in 1914 and is located in Philadelphia  Pa. It is known for using fresh and quality ingredients and offer over 100 products under the Tastykake brand name.  

Kandy Bar Kakes also come in Peppermint, made with real York Peppermint patty's  and Peanut Butter, made with real Reese's Peanut Butter.
They come in single packs for$1.69 and family packs for$4.49. 


When I buy more I think I will try it with a scoop of ice cream. yummm.
 Like I said, I shared it with my little brother and I told him to show me what he thinks and this is what I got LOL. 


I say.. that's a LOVE from him haha! Of course he made the most sarcastic pose ever. 
You can check out Tastykake® website HERE or their Facebook HERE.

I received this product free from Influenster but all opinions are honest and mine. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...