Monday, May 20, 2013

Ipsy - May Reveal


I am in LOVE with this months IPSY bag.
 I could not believe all of the product I received for the $10 monthly fee. I have to say, IPSY has not disappointed me yet!


Contents:
ZOYA Nail Polish in 'GeiGei' - $8
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - $22
Mirabella Lipstick Colour Sheers Collection in 'Daydream' - $22
Tahitian Gardenia Roll On Perfume - $12
Yaby Concealer Flawless Refill - $5
Only 200 people received the next item and I was beyond stoked when I found out I was one of them...
Urban Decay Moondust Eye-shadow Collection in 'Space Cowboy' - $20

That's a total of $89 worth of product for ONLY $10! Ummm, hello! Amazing!

I have never used brow gel before but I think I may start. I like how it did not leave my brows hard.

I love love love this shadow. I always love Urban Decays products but this one is the right kind of shimmer for the summer.

I actually really like this color and paired with my new acrylic polish, it looks perfect. I will share the look with you guys soon!

I didn't really like this scent at first and wished that I would have gotten the warm vanilla option instead but the Tahitian is really growing on me now. It has a strong floral scent that is great for summer but you literally can only use a dab. 

I am not a lipstick person and when I seen the color when I opened the tube I thought for sure this would be something I would give my mom. But as you can see from the swatch below it actually has a very nice sheer look that would be perfect for me.


If you would like to join IPSY, and I very so recommend you do, CLICK HERE! I think IPSY is my favorite of all the monthly subscription services. I always get my $10 worth in at least one of the products and the rest are just awesome freebies. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...