Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Influenster Spring Fever Voxbox Reveal

I have been a member of Influenster since January and I was so excited to be selected for my first Voxbox. Influenster chooses members, based on participation, to receive boxes filled with products for the member to try, give their feedback, and share their thoughts with others. 

The Spring Fever Voxbox Contained:


Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes - S'mores flavor $1.69
You can get my full review here.


1 of 3 OSIS+ products were sent in each voxbox. I received the Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex Gel that will leave your hair with soft and bouncy curls. I can not wait to try this out. 

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press On Manicure {I already used them by the time I took the pic} $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns. Salon Manicure in seconds that will last up to a week. No glue, no drying time, and they wont damage your nails. 

Secret Outlast Clear Gel - $4.59 Perfect when wearing your favorite little black dress and protects for up to 48 hours against odor and wetness. I really like this deodorant and I think I will use this one this summer. It has a pleasant smell but not too strong to interfere with perfume. 

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in the shade Big Apple Red. $2.99 at mass chain drugstores and retail stores. This lip balm is amazing.

I will have full reviews on the OSIS+ Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex Gel, ImPRESS Press-On Manicure, and the NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm up in the next couple of days. I really liked this VoxBox and I hope to continue to get them. 


 I received these items free from Influenster in exchange for my opinion. All opinions are honest and mine.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I loved my SpringVoxbox the Secret deodorant was probably my favorite product. I already purchased more. Amber http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it too but I have since realized that it does not work for me on SUPER hot days. It will be great though for fall/winter.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...