Thursday, May 30, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure Review


 I received Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure from Influenster in the Spring Fever Voxbox. I had seen them at the store but hesitated to buy them so I was happy to try them for free and decide if I liked them or not. 

imPRESS Press-On nails are advertised to give you a salon looking manicure in seconds without the fuss of glue or waiting for them to dry. They are supposed to last up to one week, can be removed easily  and wont damage your nails. 

I received the 'Get Into It' set 

Each box has easy to read and follow instructions on the back.

Each nail has a tab on the bottom that covers the glue. To apply the nail all you do is peel it off and apply. I recommend that you apply pressure when applying it to your nails 

This was the end result. The pattern was a little too busy and to me the nails seemed to have the thin fake look but that was easily changed.

So I used Nail-Aid 3 Minute Artificials (love love love this stuff), Julep  'Lauren', and Julep Top Coat to make the nails look the way I wanted. 

Now they look like acrylic nails and I have to say, I love them.

I would give the imPRESS Press-On Nail a 4/5. They are perfect if you need a quick manicured look and they are available in solid colors for $5.99 or patterns for $7.99. They are simple to apply and I have not had a problem with them coming off and I have had them on for 4 days so far. MY only dislikes are that the sizes were awkward, for me at least, and the nails have that thin fake look. 

Have you tried imPRESS Press-On manicure? If so, what are your thoughts?

I received this product for free from Influenster but all opinions are honest and mine.

post signature
Linked Up With:

5 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I love that pink polish too! Found you through Nykki's Follow Them blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with nail aid 3 minute artifical. I bought it about a month ago and I am hooked. It makes a normal toe nail polish look like you got a pedi at a salon. thank you for following! I am now following you as well!

      Delete
  2. Visiting from the Fun Friday Hop! Now following via GFC.

    I'd like to invite you to link up on my Bloglovin Blog Hop his week!

    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following Meg! I am headed over to link up with your blog hop!

      Delete
  3. I love these press on nails! they are awesome

    Claudia @ www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...