Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Seriously, I can barely contain myself right now. I have been wanting a Canon Rebel T3i for SOO long but I knew that it was something I would not be getting any time soon. I have been stalking this camera online for a long time, and last week I even mentioned in my Liebster Award post that I would give a kidney for a fancy smancy Canon camera lol.

So, imagine my complete shock when I got an email last night stating that I WON a Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens.


{Facebook confirmation announcement today}


I totally forgot that I entered I heart nap time's 'Get Screened Canon Rebel Giveaway'. I honestly never thought that I would win because I never win anything. I can not even explain how excited I am right now. I want to thank all of the blogs that came together and hosted the giveaway and making this little dream of mine come true. I can't wait to get it and start snapping some awesome pictures. 

Also, I have to say, I am almost to 100 followers. You guys are seriously awesome! On March 22nd I reached my first goal of hitting 20 followers and I can not believe that in less than a month I have gained almost 80 followers. 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congrats!!! And enjoy it! :)

    http://www.nadanadalimonada.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen! I am beyond ecstatic. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...