Saturday, April 20, 2013

TRESemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment {Review}


I am a member of BzzAgent and almost 2 months ago I joined the TRESemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment campaign. I was sent the product to try multiple times and when I got to experience the full effect, I would give my honest opinion of the product. I completed all of my requirements on their site a month ago and I continued to it at least once a week. 

I had such great results that I decided to share it on my personal Facebook  It was a HUGE hit. Many of my friends purchased it, loved it, and I was constantly getting messages from someone new who wanted to tell me how great it was. So I decided to share my thoughts and opinions with you about it as well. 

I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE TRESemme products. They have great quality products at reasonable, budget friendly prices. I use quite a few of their products daily but had not tried the Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment. It advertises that it can erase up to 2 years of damage in just 5 uses. Let me tell you, it really works and it is quick and simple to use! Shampoo your hair like normal and then apply a generous amount of the conditioning treatment in your hair and let it sit for 5 minutes. I shave my legs or go ahead and wash my body while I am waiting the 5 minutes so it's not like I am loosing any time. When the 5 minutes are up, rinse, and your done. I noticed a big difference after one use and I was so pleased. After using it for a about a month in a half or so I can say, this product is wonderful. My hair gets so dry in the winter and using a straightener all the time doesn't help, so this was a great rejuvenation for my hair. It is silky smooth, feels and looks healthier, and I now have little hair breakage.  You can find it at any drugstore or mass chain stores like Walmart  target, ect. for around $5.99. This product is worth the money and has become a go to product for me. 

Seriously, try it and let me know what you think. I have a feeling that you wont be disappointed!

I received this product for free from Bzzagent.com but my opinions are strictly my own. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...