Sunday, April 7, 2013

Share The Love Blog Hop {Co-Host}


Welcome to the monthly Share the Love blog hop



Every month Share the Love blog hop will be on both Serenity You and Sew Much Crafting along with the co-hosts

Rules:
1. Please follow your hosts @ number 1 & 2 and The co-hosts at number 3 & 4.  And any others that you like.
2. Please leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you are a new follower and found them on 'share the love blog hop'
3. Link up your blog's Home page
4. Copy and paste the code at the bottom into a new post on your blog (optional)
5. Have fun!!

If you would like to be a co-host next month email me at serenityyou@hotmail.co.uk


{HOST}

{HOST}

{CO-HOST}
ButtonThoughtsandImages150x150 photo ButtonThoughtsandImages150x150_zps9a92c7bb.jpg

{CO-HOST}
Justina Who
Share the party using hashtag - #ShareTheLoveBlogHop


Add your BLOG here





Add your FACEBOOK page here





Add your TWITTER here








Add your PINTEREST here








XX,

5 comments:

  1. Newest follower via GFC. I'd love to have you follow back :)

    http://mamascraftyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! I am now following your blog as well! Love your hutch btw!

      Delete
  2. Hi Justina. I am a new follower. Come on over and I would love for you to follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marisa! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the follow. I am now following you as well and I love your crafts and your dog is adorable!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...