Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Liebster Award


















I love a Liebster award and when Melanie from My Imperfection told me she nominated me, this is how I felt:

So I would like to thank you Melanie for this joyous occasion lol.

Liebsters are a way for blogs with less than 200 followers to connect with other bloggers, share a little more about yourself, and a way to help promote other small blogs. I love this concept because small blogs need a little lovin' too!

What's the rules, you ask?


My Questions From Melanie:
What is your favorite meal to make for your family?
Chicken Pot Pie or Steak Fajitas 

What do you want to make (food/meal) that you haven't yet?
I don't think Steven would be too happy but I would love to try and make asparagus. 

What is your favorite television show of all time, including those that are no longer on air?
Friends...I can watch the episodes OVER and OVER. 

What is your favorite movie of all time?
It's a tie between Dirty Dancing and Never Been Kissed

When someone asks you what author they should check out, who do promote?
Is it bad that I don't have a favorite author? If I like a book and find it interesting then I read it. I don't follow specific authors.

Do you play Facebook games? If so, what ones?
I am obsessed with Words With Friends..like it's a problem how addicted I am.

How did you meet your significant other (if you have one)?
I moved to a tiny town called Lagro and I was having a bonfire at my house and he showed up and we have been together ever since. We were also in 2nd grade together but I moved out of state and we didn't meet again until 10th grade.

What is your favorite dish that your mother/father made for you when you were growing up? Do you make it for your family now?
We are southern {Mississippi raised} so gumbo was always a dish served in our family and it is the one dish that continues to be made now. 

What is your favorite social media platform?
I love Facebook. I have a twitter but I can never get interested in it.

Twilight vs. Hunger Games, who wins?
Although I love Twilight, I have to say Hunger Games all the way

the winner of the last question vs Harry Potter, who wins?
The only thing I got into with Harry Potter was guessing the weird jelly beans they made {Do you remember the snot and booger ones?} So again I am going to say Hunger Games.

11 Random Facts About Me:

1. I never lost 2 of my baby teeth so at 19 I had them pulled and I'm still waiting for the big girl teeth to come in{This means the tooth fairy owes me some moolah for those 2, I got ripped off lol}
2. I would give one of my kidneys for one of those fancy smancy Cannon cameras. serious.
3. As soon as I enter my house I have to put on sweat pants. 
4. I love the smell of cinnamon
5. I am like a mother hen when it comes to my siblings. I'm sure they hate it.
6. I hate talking on the phone
7. I'm currently obsessed with Breakout Kings
8. When I get nervous I chip the nail polish off my nails
9. I'm pale.like albino pale.well maybe not that pale but it seems like it to me.
10. I will graduate from college in February 2014 {whoohoo}
11. My fur babies are like my children. 

Lovey Blogger That I Nominate:
Marisa at Marisa's Pieces
Yvonne at My Haunted Attic
Aanchal at Rebel Damsel
Brittany at Oh Hey Brittany
Gabi at Beauty Madness

My Questions For You:
1. What is your go to beauty product that you use every day?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Windows down or air conditioner in the car?
4. Reality Tv or sitcoms?
5. Favorite band, group, or singer when you were a teenager?
6. What are your favorite blog posts to write about?
7. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
8. Road trip or a quick flight?
9. If you had to give up one, would you give up your cell phone or laptop?
10. Where do you plan to vacation to this summer?
11. Favorite movie?

There ya go...come back and share the link to your post so I can learn more about you :)

XX,

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Totally agree with you on Friends- it is the BEST!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken Pot Pie sounds so yummy! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Liebster Award. I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving me this award. Here is my follow up post. Looking forward to checking out other's blogs and answers. http://coreycreativecorner.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the nomination, its awesome!!!.....i chip my nailpolish too, hahha

    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for nominating me Justina! Really glad you like my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for nominating me.

    I'm hoping to get my post done next week.

    Have a perfect day.

    Yvonne - My Haunted Attic

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...