Sunday, April 14, 2013

AdSense Denial...Now What?



I have been contemplating running ads on my blog to make a little extra cash. I have read article after article on how to do this.

The problem? 
I did not know it was so hard to get approved by AdSense.

 I know that my blog is not large so I was disappointed but not shocked that I was denied. I even added one of those pesky privacy policy tabs. Now that I am coming to terms with the fact that I will not be accepted as an AdSense user, I need your help. What are some agencies that you go through, that you would recommend? I am really considering Amazon or Chitika but I'm not totally sure. If you have advice, it would be greatly appreciated  I have reached out to a few larger bloggers for a little guidance but I have had no luck in getting a response. 

If you would like to lend your expertise and help me through this...please email me at justinawho@gmail.com or comment. I know that it is not much, but in return for your help I could list your blog button on my sidebar or if you have a better idea let me know. I am sure something can be worked out. 


4 comments:

  1. you should have more followers best for start 1000! I had 137 and had my first offer from sponsors they find me by themself. Adsence will not give very much money, maybe only Olovia Palepmo or another star have the reason with adsence for us nooo, only take place of blog


    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justina,

    I've included a few links in this comment for you.

    You could try signing up to Passionfruit Ads and people will buy ad space via there to put on your blog. The more followers you gain, the more people will want to advertise on your site.

    You could also sign up to affiliate programmes with people such as Mod Cloth or Amazon

    Good luck : )

    Yvonne of My Haunted Attic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was waiting until after I hit the 100 followers mark but should I wait longer? Thank you for the links!

      Delete
    2. There's nothing to stop you starting now and getting used to how everything works : )

      By the way - thank you again for the liebster award, I'll be finally getting around to doing my post for it this week.

      Take care and good luck,

      Yvonne : )

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...