Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday



This week I am going to talk about Nest Boutique. It is an adorable clothing boutique on Facebook with some of the cutest clothes and accessories at a reasonable price. They have a good variety of pieces and gorgeous spring clothing posted. Here's some of the clothing that I love from them:

Sunshine Ombre Cardi 
$27.50

Cambray & Lace
$34.50
I am dying over this piece and cant wait to order it!

Polka Dot-to-Dot top
$18.50

Bold Stripe Lindsay Blouse
$19.50


So much adorableness on one little site! Check it out and let me know what you think.
I fell in LOVE!

I was not asked or paid to advertise this Boutique. These are my own opinions and I just wanted to share some cute clothes from a cute site!

3 comments:

  1. Love these shirts!

    Thanks for coming over and following along. I would love to have sent you an e-mail but you are no-reply blogger. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no I didn't realize it was set to no reply. Do you know how to change this? My email is justinawho@gmail.com :) thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...