Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Wonderland Hop


The Owl's Skull is hosting her second blog hop called 'The Wonderland Hop'. I have said how much I love blog hops about a million times but I really think it is an essential tool for networking your blog. My page views, followers, and comments have risen at an impressive {to me} rate since I started participating in blog hops. 

Of course her hop is still new, since it is only her second one, but those are the ones I LOVE. Smaller hops make it easier for you to get noticed, in my opinion. You don't get lost in the shuffle and the hundreds of entries. Don't get me wrong, I love large hops too and I participate in them regularly but I love a smaller hops atmosphere.

I feel like it is so important to support each other as bloggers so go on over to The Wonderland Hop #2 and submit your work whether it is your blog, a project, facebook, pinterest, ect. 

XX,

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information about this blog hop Justina. I will definitely check it. I am now a Follower of your Blog. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow back! And def check out her blog hop and join the fun! Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogesphere!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow back :) and for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. You are awesome!! Thank you so much:)!! Doing my Liebster now and linking back to you:). Thanks again!! A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem at all :) And I can't wait to read your Liebster answers!

      Delete
  4. Here we are:). http://theowlskull.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-confessional-and-liebster.html Thanks again:)!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...