Sunday, March 17, 2013

Share the Love Blog Hop

Hello, Hello!
I hope you had as great of a weekend as I did. The weather has been so gorgeous the last few weekends that we have been able to spend it outside and getting the summer decor out.

I have been lacking a bit on my blogger duties but I promise that I am getting my butt back in gear. Steven has worked 3rd shift for the longest time and loved it but the downfall...we never saw each other. Two weeks ago he was moved to day shift and we now have the afternoons to spend together, so needless to say I have been busy catching up with my sweetheart. It has been so nice being able to do things together and getting use to the new schedule.

You have heard me say like a million (ok, really only like 5) times about getting a new camera finally and I am so THRILLED to say that it will be here Monday. I can barely compose my excitement! Its nothing fancy but a whole lot better than what I currently have. So this week I will be posting a TON of projects that I have been holding off on because the picture quality was so awful that honestly, I was embarrassed. So I will be a busy little blogger this week.

The purpose of this post was to share the SHARE THE LOVE blog hop. I love blog hops. It's a great way to find awesome blogs that you wouldn't normally come across as well as meet new people. A lot of people blog to feel like they are apart of a community and while yes I have felt this, it's easy to get lost in the MILLIONS of blogs in blog land. For me Blog Hops create that 'community' feeling so much better. They are smaller and everyone is there for the same reason, to network, share their work, and follow blogs of interest. I find this incredibly helpful being a semi-newbie in the bloggisphere and inspiring. Serenity You & Sew Much Crafting are hosting this Blog Hop so if you are interested follow the their links and join the party.

To my Blog Hoppin New Friends-
 I hope that you like my blog and hit that glorious FOLLOW button. I would love to check out your blog as well so please leave a comment with your blog info on it. My blog is still a big work in progress and I am still figuring it out so any of you veteran bloggers that have nice constructive advice, please share because I would love to hear it.

Keep an eye out for the TONS of posts I will have this week. I will have a little bit of everything from my update on my weight loss journey with ACE (Original Post) so far, my new spring wreath I finished, Julep Nail Subscription, Beauty Army Subscription box from February (I told you I was WAY behind), and a few other things.

I hope you have a lovely week.
Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember when my husband worked 3rd shift for 10 years. It's an adjustment for the whole family.
    Enjoy getting caught up with your sweetie!

    Thanks for stopping by Snack Cups and Smiles.
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow 10 years is a LONG time! We were over it after him doing it for the last year so my hats off to you :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following. Returning the favor! www.pynkkrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...