Saturday, March 23, 2013

Liebster Award


I was nominated for my very first Liebster Award by Ashley at Casa de Castel! When I first seen the Liebster Awards going around I thought they were so exciting and couldn't wait to get one. Liebsters are a way for blogs with less than 200 followers to connect with other bloggers, share a little more about yourself, and a way to help promote other small blogs. I love this concept because small blogs need a little lovin' too!

The Rules:
{1} Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
{2} Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
{3} Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
{4} Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
{5} Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
{6} No tag-backs!!

My Questions From Ashley:
{1} What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love to meet new people and blogging has been a great platform for it. I also find inspiration through blogging. I don't know about you but I have learned TONS from blogs lol.
{2} What are you currently reading?
I have to be honest, the only books I'm currently reading are my Business & Government books for school. 
{3} What is your favorite color?
Yellow because it's so happy.
{4} Where did you go on your last vacation?
My last vacation was to Bay St. Louis, Mississippi where I grew up.
{5} Coffee or tea?
Tea {Sweet Tea} if I had to choose but I gave all the sweet yummy stuff up for water :(
{6} Your favorite store to shop?
I LOVE Bath & Body Works!
{7} What was your favorite childhood toy?
My favorite childhood toy would have to be my Spice Girls tattoo maker. Those were the good ol' days!
{8} What is your favorite season?
Spring...it's not too hot nor too cold, just perfect!
{9} If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Oprah.
{10} Your favorite Craft Supply?
Hot Glue

{11} The best thing about yourself?
My amazing cleaning ability.

11 Random Facts About Myself:
{1} I'm OCD. Plain and simple.
{2}I wake up every morning and the first thing I do is clean my house. Every morning.
{3} I currently have wedding and baby fever...Steven had better get busy lol
{4}I have very bad anxiety and find it hard to go to busy places like stores, concerts, ect. 
{5} I'm a Netflix addict.
{6} I love the south but hate humidity. I have curly/poofy hair so bad things happen with humidity.
{7} I am in college for the second time. 
{8} My pets are my kids.
{9} I'm the closest with my youngest brother {he's 15}. He is so much fun and so quirky.
{10} I'm devastated to be turning 25...I now it sounds silly but its so true.
{11} I love the smell cinnamon, ALL year long. It makes me feel comforted and at home.

Bloggers I nominate:
{1}Jeannie at For What It's Worth
{2}Amanda from Temporary Waffle
{5}Meghan at Make Something Daily
{8}Kelly Mae at Kelly Mae
{9}Laura at The Turquoise Home
{10}Lindsey at Very Truly Me
{11} Alice at The Owl's Skull

My Questions for you:
{1} What is your middle name and do you like it?
{2}Who are you inspired by?
{3}What is your favorite brand of jeans?
{4}Why did you start blogging?
{5} Watch T.V. or read a book?
{6} What's your favorite holiday?
{7} Where would your ideal vacation be?
{8} What is your favorite 'throwback' movie?
{9} What celebrity would you like to meet?
{10} If you could only choose one: Facebook or Pinterest?
{11} What do you 'splurge' on?


Thank you again Ashley for the nomination, this was pretty fun! 

XX,


11 comments:

  1. Thanks! It was pretty simple really :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Justina. I don't usually participate in this type of post, but it was fun. http://forwhatitsworth-jeannie.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!I didn't realize how time consuming they are until I did mine but I didn't mind (so kudos to the bloggers that get nominated all the time). I am glad that you thought it was fun! Its a nice way to network your blog. I enjoyed your answers and I am also with my high school sweetheart :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, you're on your way! New follower from your invite. Thank you. My link party is Tuesday's, stop by at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the congrats and the follow back Wanda! I will be joining your link party on Tuesday!

      Justina

      Delete
  4. Good News and Congratulations! I'm visiting today from Let's Get Social Sunday and am a new follower. I hope you'll visit Gail-Friends and follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I am on my way over to your blog right now :)

      Justina

      Delete
  5. Justina, Thank you!! I'm going to do this tomorrow. Promise:). Want to wait until my Hop gets off the ground in the morning. Stop by and share your stuff, btw: http://theowlskull.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-wonderland-hop-2.html. Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome and congrats on your blog hop! I hope to one day be able to host one as well, I am IN LOVE with them. I am heading there to join the hop now!

      Delete
  6. Finally got mine done! lol check it out http://temporarywaffle.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-recieved-liebster-award-for-2nd-3rd.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just posted my answers - thanks again for the nomination!

    http://www.makesomethingdaily.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...