Thursday, March 28, 2013

Julep March Mystery Box


As you may know, I am a member of the Julep monthly subscription service { Original Post }. I love their polish so when I was emailed out their March Mystery Box I hurried up and snagged one before they were all sold. There are only a limited number of these boxes and they go super fast. You pay $25 and guaranteed  to get between $70-$200 worth of product...ummm amazing! The only thing about the mystery box is, it's a mystery. If you don't like what your sent, you're out of luck. 

It came in this sturdy box which I love because I re-use them in my office. 
My box contained:
Essential Cuticle Oil- $18
Lynn {American Beauty}- $14
Lauren {Classic with a Twist}- $14
Portia {Boho Glam}- $14
Camille {Classic with a Twist}- $14  {I think..I could not find it anywhere on their site}
Set of 10 One-Step Polish Remover- $10
Julep Nail File
3 Pack of Twistband Hair Ties- $5
Cute Gift Bag with Chevron Print {It fits my camera perfect}

That's a total of $89 worth of product for $25....chuuu chinnggg!

I really liked the nail polish remover pads BUT you can only use them once. I only used 3 of the 10 and when I sealed the rest in a zip lock bag, they were dry the next day. That was a bummer. 

The Twistbands are amazing! Enough said.

{From left to right: Essential Cuticle Oil, Lauren, Camille, Portia, and Lynn}

This is Lynn, and Camille over Lauren. This picture does the color no justice at all.
{Don't mind my chubby fingers lol}

If you are interested in Julep { Click Here } and learn all about it. I love them!



XX,

14 comments:

  1. You have interesting and nice blog! Do you want follow each other? If you want , let me know. Keep in touch, greetings from Moscow! New post in my blog
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I would love to follow each other. I just followed your blog and commented :)

      Delete
  2. Love your sparkling nailpolish
    Thanks for following! I followed you back! You have nice look!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi stopping by from linkin with my ladies hop. am your newest follower on bloglovin and i hope you can follow back :)

    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia! Thank you for stopping by. I am am now following you via bloglovin as well. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) I have been checking your blog out and it is awesome! I love the girls from New Orleans picture. Amazing! I am following you via GFC and on my way to bloglovin right now.

      Delete
  5. Great post, want us to follow the one to the other?

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nail polish glitter! Following you back via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now too =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those colors! I wish I had money to spend on that. I love your blog!
    -Brittany
    Brittanypigg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet compliment Brittany! I now have an addiction to Julep. It is a little pricey though. I am heading over to check out your blog now :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...