Friday, March 22, 2013

Huge Accomplishment

This may seem so little and petty for some people, especially bloggers who are well established but I finally hit over 100 page views in a day...120 to be exact! 
I normally get around 30-50 per day on average and sometimes even lower than that, so this has me over the moon. I am so glad that my blog is slowly progressing and it has turned into a wonderful networking experience. All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You guys are all awesome. 


I set a few goals when I first started my blog, which are:
1) Get 20 followers ( which I am SOOO close to reaching)
2) Get 100 page views in a day

Now that I have one goal finished and another so close, I think I will start setting my new goals.
This is so exciting for me!

Happy Friday Y'all!

XX,

11 comments:

  1. Hiya :) Congrats! I felt that way too when I reached that myself ^^
    I´ll help ya reach 20 followers, one left to go now ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You're awesome! I didn't think I would be as excited as I was when I finally achieved it but it has taken what seems like a whole lot of work to get this far.

      Delete
  2. YAY!! I'm your 20th follower!! :) Also I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award, check out the details on my blog:
    http://casa-de-castel.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Ashley @ Casa de Castel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashley not only for being my 20th follower but also for the nomination. That was so sweet of you. I am going to check out your page and link now :)

      Delete
    2. No problem! I'm from KY originally and went to UK so am a big Wildcat fan too! :) Glad I found your blog!

      Delete
  3. I love reading about liebster's. new follower also.

    Maria
    Keepingitstepford.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading them also! Its so fun to learn a little more about bloggers :) I'm headed to your blog now!

      Delete
    2. That is very cool Justina! I think of Dorie in Finding Nemo, as Blogger's we "just keep swimming" and before we know it we have grown beyond what we had imagined :)

      Hugs, Tanya
      twelveOeight

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! I love blogging so to see it going somewhere makes me so happy! I love the Dorie reference :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Justina - just found your blog today from Sew Many Ways. I've had a fun time browsing all your interesting goodies. Great job on the site. Congratulations, you have come along way from 20 followers. I will be your 116th follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh..I didn't realize this post was only a little over 2 months ago! I cant believe I am up to 118. Thank you so much for following and checking out my site. I am headed to your blog now :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...