Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday --I'm Late! I'm Late! I'm Late!

I feel like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland today. I am just LATE LATE LATE. It's totally the end of Wednesday and I still haven't posted Wardrobe Wednesday. But I guess late is better than never right? So lets dive right in....





I love this Dolman Pullover and its only $25!



This is a great look for spring. I am loving mint right now. So fresh!






Isn't this cardigan gorgeous?

Ok that's all for this week. I have so much that I am working on right now. I have been trying to hold off for my new camera that I am getting next week so that I can have some quality pictures but somethings just cant wait...so in the next few days I will be posting my thoughts on a few beauty products.
Have a great rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...