Sunday, February 3, 2013

Obsessed Finds

This week I am not going to have any kind of organization to this :) Usually I try to keep the items in kind of common interest posts but this week I'm saying to heck with it! You can always see all of these items on my Pinterest. Go check it out and follow!

Right now I am in LOVE with pattern and chairs...yes chairs! I don't know what it is but I cant wait to find the perfect chair to get to work on. These are absolutely adorable!



                                                                               { via }


Next are these Ahhh-mazing monogrammed shower curtains. Check them out for yourself -HERE-

When I say I LOVE this bed, I really mean I am completely and utterly infatuated with it.

And last but certainly not least is this amazing make-up counter. I wonder if I can get Steven to build one for me?



I hope that you love them all as much as I do! Make sure to check my PINTEREST and follow me :) 




 

3 comments:

  1. I am literally lusting after every single one of these; I NEED that bed!! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo! Isn't it gorgeous! I thought I followed your blog already but it wasn't showing. I am following now :) I would love a follow back!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...