Monday, February 25, 2013

Obsessed Finds Monday

So here is a picture, before we start, to let you guys know how today has gone so far lol....


Ok now that I got that out of my system, lets move on to the amazing items I found on Pinterest this week that I absolutely LOVE! There is only a few items this week. It seems like lately there has been lots of the same pins repeating, I don't know, maybe its because I check it everyday? Has anyone been feeling this way also?

How gorgeous is this Diamond Bow Ring? Completely adorable. 

I am love love loving blue's, turquoise, & teals right now so when I seen this I fell in love. And can you believe that it is only $16.99? Crazy shit right! Ruche has some amazing jewelry at some even more amazing prices. I cant wait to order from them!

I told you guys that I was loving blue's right now! It's a Carolina Crossbody Hobo and it has an amazing price as well...only $60.00. 


And last but certainly not least, this gorgeous picture of Marilyn Monroe. She is absolutely stunning. 


I hope that everyone has had a better Monday than me, they can be such a little *beeotch* sometimes!




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to check out that jewelry website! I'm always looking for some affordable & cute costume jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...