Thursday, February 28, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil



Let me just tell you guys, this product is amazing. I was sent Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil from Bzz Agent. Its a lightweight spritzer oil that you can use on your hair, skin, AND face. It combines three weightless and nutritive fruit oils- olive, avocado, and shae. Its the first of its kind that is available for an affordable price and available at your local mass chain stores like Wal-Mart. The price runs at about $5.99.


So what did I think of the product & what were my results?
One word.....Amazing!!
You can use this on damp or dry hair (which I love) and all it took for me is one spritz. I have VERY thick hair and for me to only need one spritz of a product was a big plus. Now I will say this, I noticed that some people were saying that their hair was greasy from this and I think they may have used too much. I was very suprised that it only took one spritz and I sprayed it on my hand first and then lightly ran it through my hair. I then styled it like normal and I was very pleased. My hair is normally frizzy and after I styled my hair with the Triple Nutrition Oil I had NO frizz. So *check* from me in the hair department. 
When it came to using it as a skin moisturizer I was even more pleased. I sprayed it on my elbows and feet and it was awesome. I was afraid before I used it that it would leave my skin oily but it was actually the opposite. It rubbed in so smoothly and did not leave an oily feeling. I couldn't believe it, such nice results. I did not use this on my face because I naturally have oily skin on my face so I didn't want to cause a breakout so I couldn't let you know about that. So *check* for skin also!

Let me tell you something ladies, this will save you money and time. I really like this product and plan to continue to use it. 

Here is my hair after a few uses:

 photo IMG_20070107_082210_zpsf102facf.jpg

I received this item from BzzAgent for free to give my honest feedback in return. All opinions are honest and mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...