Monday, February 11, 2013

ACE - My Journey

I am so excited because this weekend I purchased my first bottle of ACE weight loss. I  have done so much research and found that this was the best product for me. This is in NO WAY a sales pitch for anyone to buy it. I don't even know how great it works for me at this point. What I do know is that I hope to document parts of it so that I have something to look back on as time goes by. I hope that with diet, exercise, and ACE I will have my body back in the next year. I don't talk about this often but after I miscarried, we were devastated  So, in turn, I got on the deprovera birth control shot....it was a nightmare! I gained around 80 pounds in a matter of 4-5 months. I couldn't believe it and I kept gaining weight until I finally decided to take myself off of it. I have felt awful since then. I have never had a weight problem in my life and had always been able to eat and drink whatever I wanted. The only problem was, the extra weight hasn't gone anywhere. So I hope to check back in after a month of taking all this and see a little bit of change.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...