Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday

Okay, I know I cant be the only one getting the summer bug. For the last day I have had the lyrics "Summer, Summer, Summertime!" I am really more of a spring and fall person but right now I would LOVE a full blast of warm sun on my face. So this Wardrobe Wednesday is for all of us who want our toes in the water, the sun beaming on our face, and the wind blowing through your hair.



{ Via }
I am love love loving the jean and coral together!




Casual - #12



Untitled #23




What are you looking forward to this summer? Because I am sure your thinking about it now :)


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love those outfits!

    www.be-youtifull.com
    giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...